Size 10 Baby!!!!

Rae Smiles
on 3/23/05 9:02 pm - Mount Airy, MD
I am tooting my own horn, but last night I went shopping and purchased several pants and skirts ALL IN SIZE 10!!! Started in 22/24's. Also purchased a pair of knit pants in a SMALL!!!! I started with a large, went to a medium, and finally realized I still needed something smaller....the sales lady probably thinks I am a nut...which I am, but I was so excited.....she looked at me like I was crazy about a small and then I told her that I have lost 109 lbs....you should have seen her face...she started asking questions and I told her....and once again, the media strikes again....she asked great questions and she thanked me for sharing the info...apparently someone she knows wants the surgery and she was not really on board with it.....she kept going on about how healthy I looked....she had it in her mind that after surgery, patients look sick and malnourished..... Anyway, size 10....get the size 9's handy because I am heading in that direction!!! RAE PS Thanks for the info on changing my screen name.
(deactivated member)
on 3/23/05 11:09 pm - South of Boston, MA
-Beth
Dedicated
on 3/23/05 11:12 pm - Eleva, WI
yeah baby!!!
klhmom3
on 3/24/05 12:36 am - Clovis, CA
Congrats! That feels so good! I have never been this small! NEVER! I was a 12 when I graduated high school! I am now a 6! 24 to 6! I reached into my closet the other day a just grabbed a pair of jeans not thinking a thing about it. I put the on and they fell off! They were a size10! Fabulous! I tell you just Fabulous!!!!! Trina
Just Janice
on 3/24/05 1:34 am - Houston, TX
WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooo excited for ya!! Janice
Larakatya
on 3/24/05 8:01 pm - Twin Cities, MN
Hey RAE!!! You total HOTTIE! Congrats, ~Lara Got any of those 10s in Tall? We can share!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views