New Do...New (bad camera) pics

Just Janice
on 3/24/05 1:28 am - Houston, TX
Thanks, Dawn! I am hoping to look like I am 16 again (although, I didn't look so hot at 16 come to think of it).... I am slowly coming out of my funk...just reading all the positive things here is a true inspiration to me! It is hard not to feel alone when you are going thru this, but I am learning that y'all are here with me!!! WHooo! I see a party in the making! LOL Janice
Dedicated
on 3/23/05 10:26 pm - Eleva, WI
oh my gawd....you skinny Beeeotch!!!! Your hair is awesome!
Just Janice
on 3/24/05 1:30 am - Houston, TX
LOL..I think that is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me!!!!! You called me skinny! The first! LOL Thanks!!!!!! Smooch! Janice
(deactivated member)
on 3/23/05 10:52 pm - South of Boston, MA
Janice- You do not look like the same person. Really. Wow. I adore the new haircut, it frames your new face beautifully. You are a hottie! Still looking here, that *isn't you! Get out your regular camera and take some more pix... get em up online! Beth Someday I'll fly, someday I'll soar, someday I'll be so much more than my body gives me credit for. Why is it not my time? What is there more to learn? Shed this skin I've been tripping in, never to quite return... -J. Mayer HW- 313+ SW- 298 CW- 147 GWR- 114-151 Profile- obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/profile.phtml?N=O1079859519&NoStatic=1 Journal- meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Just Janice
on 3/24/05 1:32 am - Houston, TX
oh yes..it is me!!!! I told hubby we have to get some pics taken...however, until someone starts to money, it will be awhile... Thanks again! You are all sooo sweet! Just the boost I needed!!! Janice
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views