New Do...New (bad camera) pics

Just Janice
on 3/23/05 11:06 am - Houston, TX
OK..honestly...what do ya think? Hubby took a few with the webcam so that I can show off the new do....whatcha think? They are at the bottom..the rest are befores and in process post-op pics... They are in the www. link on the bottom of this post.... Janice (sorry not been around..been feeling in a funk lately....up 6 lbs overnight and struggling to get them off..wtf??)
Sue B
on 3/23/05 12:21 pm - WI
LOVE the hair! I think I may take your pic into my hair dresser ... you have the cut I want! Sorry about the funk you are in ~ I have no solutions for you :*( SUe 318/177/??? (passed old goal ~ need a new one)
Just Janice
on 3/24/05 1:23 am - Houston, TX
Thanks Sue! Hee Hee..please, feel free to take the pic..LOL..It is stacked in the back (long layers, tho), and a little longer on the sides.... Janice
Larakatya
on 3/23/05 1:58 pm - Twin Cities, MN
Your new do is GORGEOUS!!!! I love the color and the cut. You're beautiful woman. ~Lara
Just Janice
on 3/24/05 1:24 am - Houston, TX
Thanks! It feels great to be back to my natural color! Hugs! Janice
mikkozoe
on 3/23/05 7:55 pm - Conyers, GA
I TOTALLY LOVE THE NEW DO !!! OMG i almost did not even realize that was you ...It looks great !!!!! LOVE IT !!!! Laura
DianneW
on 3/23/05 8:26 pm - Louisville, KY
I love the new do, you look fantastic! Dianne
Just Janice
on 3/24/05 1:26 am - Houston, TX
Thank Ya! I almost don't recognize me either! LOL Janice
Larakatya
on 3/23/05 8:45 pm - Twin Cities, MN
Oh, and don't sweat the 6lbs overnight. I did 10lbs overnight a month ago. . .it it took a FULL MONTH to get them back gone. . . . Its just your bodies way of saying "neeener neeener neeenerrrrrrrr" PS - I can't rave enough about your new hair - it is so flattering on you. ~Lara
Dawn C.
on 3/23/05 10:13 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Janice - you look fabulous!!!! 10 years younger. I am not kidding! Pull yourself out of that funk girl and get too it. You know you have support here. So don't avoid us if you are feeling bad, that's the time to call on us when you are in need. You are doing great. The is just a little bump in the road! Dawn
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views