1 year Anniversary Celebrations??

Sissy N
on 3/23/05 5:04 am - Hesperia, CA
I just wanted to say congratulations to us all on our upcoming 1 year anniversary What are you doing to celebrate? I am celebrating on the 15th & 16th. My husband and I are taking our son to Disneyland and California Adventure Park for 3 days to celebrate his 6th birthday Why is this going to be a celebration for me? Because the last time we went to Disneyland, my son was 3 years old and I could not fit on any rides at all. My husband even had to go on the tea cups with him because I couldn't fit I was so sad about the whole experience and can still hear my son "mama why can't you ride with me" My waist was 66 inches. We are surprising him for his birthday and I am so excited - my son is going to have to keep up with me this time now that I have a 31 inch waist Looking forward to riding every ride and feeling like a kid again - I have not been an amusement park ride since 1983. What a difference a year can make Sissy 298/288/160 plateau buster working
Shanna E.
on 3/23/05 6:49 am - Vancouver, WA
You will have such a good time!! We went to Disneyland this past Thanksgiving and before that I too was too big to go on most of the rides and totally exhausted trying to walk around...this time I went on EVERYTHING with no problems, even the merry go-round, up on a horse, next to my daughter...it was the BEST feeling! Have a great time!! Shanna
(deactivated member)
on 3/23/05 9:36 am - South of Boston, MA
Hiya Sissy! We're going to Disney World in Orlando. Not a celebration, really, since it's not *our vacation, it's the mother-in-laws' yearly trip, but it might as well be our celebratory-trip anyway! We're down almost 3-0-0 lbs between us. DISNEY will thank us for not breaking their rides! We'll be there from April 11th to the 23rd I think? Beth 313/298/147 working here too, thank goodness!!!/130
Larakatya
on 3/23/05 1:54 pm - Twin Cities, MN
Congrats on the plateau buster working. I'm moving for my celebration. And funding getting into grad school (I have to make a $500 earnest payment to confirm matriculation). So, alas. . .not much celebrating as far as trips and such. I have been working my budget so I can get myself a nice birthday gift - a new bicycle that will fit my amazonian frame (its not easy to find a bike that fits a 6'3" girl. . . so I'm getting a men's commuter bike and I can't WAIT!) I hope I don't spend the day sobbing with gratitude. . . I'll have to come up with something that is fun and exciting. Afterall. . .for me it's next Friday! Just Damn WOW! Hugs, ~Lara
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views