Posting for Beth

DianneW
on 3/22/05 9:10 pm - Louisville, KY
Hi Beth, I beat you to it. Post your food diary here. I'm going to get serious about this. I'm going to track in Fitday as well. I haven't lost any weight this month. Gained two pounds in fact from 173. I really want to be 165 in May when I go for my one year check up. I have been drinking 1/2 and 1/2 in my coffee at work so I decided to start bringing coffee from home with skim milk. Has to help some. I also have been eating cheerios for breakfast since I've had the flu since Saturday (too much milk makes all that mucous worse and I mix my protien shakes with milk). Hopefully I'll be over the flu/cold, whatever soon. I've got all the junkie food out of my house and I actually did some floor exercises last night. Nothing to strenous as I feel like crap, still feverish. Anyway....(I also took off my last name). B - cheerioes, skim milk, blueberries, coffee with skim milk and sweet and low
(deactivated member)
on 3/22/05 10:47 pm - South of Boston, MA
Dianne- You leetle sh*t! I shoulda read this first, huh?! Thanks... Good luck on getting serious... seems it's in the air as we all near our one years... Beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 147 GW- 130 -159 lbs and counting! http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views