update on new rules

Kim T.
on 3/22/05 7:47 pm - Dracut, MA
Good Morning everyone!! thought i'd share some progress!! i had promised myself i'd go to the gym 4x's a week... last week SUCCESS... this week so far already been there 3x's (i'm shooting for 5)... I still dont like it BUT last night i didnt want to go at all, the last hour of work i kicked around in my head that i was going to take a day off... but on the way home i started feeling guilty about not going... YESSSSSSSSSSS that's what i need!!! so i went and felt GREAT after!! the food choices i've been doing ok... unfortunately PMS settled in and i had a few hershey kisses at work and a couple jelly beans too, not going to beat myself up but that has GOT to stop!!! a couple here and there is what got me to where i was and i'm for SURE NOT going back!!! water i've been doing better, but still not as much as i'd like... i was the guilty one who drank while i ate a few months ago, and fortunately after hearing the 'rules' again that has stopped....... i just have to remember to start drinking again after... i seem to forget to drink. (working on that) eating protein, i've been doing well, still sticking to mushy and ground up protein but i'm branching out from the strictly cheese and egg kick i was on for awhile... i have had a protein shake a day and a protein bar.. so i feel good about it. and onto the exciting news... i was at 162.5 yesterday a.m. then w/ the pms stuff i went up to 163 this morning... not bad considering... 162 is EXACTLY 100 lbs lost so i'm soooooooooooooooooo close i can 'taste' it.. (so to speak) so there's my update, hopefully next week i'll be able to say i weigh 150something!!! pushing hard ....... off to work, then the gym again.. Have a great day all !!! ~Kim
DianneW
on 3/22/05 9:05 pm - Louisville, KY
Sounds great. I'm getting ready to get serious as well. Dianne 340/stuck at 175/150
(deactivated member)
on 3/22/05 10:45 pm - South of Boston, MA
WTG on getting your butt movin' and groovin' .... I hear ya, I hate exercise, really, I do. I notice that I enjoy walking outdoors much better and am more likely to do it... but don't do it enough. Beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views