Ouchie Pouchie...help?

Shanna E.
on 3/22/05 1:04 am - Vancouver, WA
Hi guys...having pain this morning, looking for help. Actually was having some off and on pouch pain yesterday, also seemed to be very gassy and, um...loose. Now this morning, more pain...eek. I havent eaten anything new that I havent tried before... yesterday: B:1oz cheddar cheese stick, couple crackers coffee w/splenda & creamer L: 1/2 c gr turkey taco meat S: 1-2oz smoked salmon S: piece of celery w/peanut butter D: 1 egg w/ little cheese S: protein shake Today so far: B: slice of whole wheat toast w/ butter coffee w/splenda & creamer Just started drinking my water and feeling nauseous too now...ugh I am wondering if i need to cut out the coffee (non decaf)...seems to be worse in the morning...was feeling fine last night and this morning when I first woke up. Any ideas on what it could be...not used to having any pain in my pouch, unless I've eaten too much or something, but this pain doesnt make a lot of sense to me...any help...please. Thanks Shanna
(deactivated member)
on 3/22/05 1:20 am - MA
Ok, first thought, morning sickness. Otherwise, sounds like a touch of an intestinal virus. Lots of it going around. ::::sprays Lysol:::: Coffee wouldn't really make you nauseous, gassy or , unless the you are using a dairy creamer and are lactose intolerant. I would revert to clear liquids for a day and see if it doesn't just go away. {{hugs}} Beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.'
Shanna E.
on 3/22/05 1:33 am - Vancouver, WA
Nope, definately not morning sickness...BITE YOUR TONGUE!! LOL... and the creamer is the non dairy powdery stuff. I am thinking it might be the virus thing and the liquids sounds like a good idea. Thanks!
(deactivated member)
on 3/22/05 1:38 am - South of Boston, MA
Darnit- I keep logging in as my husband... changing his profile/name too... OOPS. Anyways-- I hear ya on the biting my Hee-hee. Beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 148 GW- 130 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Rachelq
on 3/22/05 4:46 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Well I don't know what's happening in your neck of the woods, but we have a wicked stomach flu going around our parts. My oldest son gave it to me and his wee brother. Now my little one is soooooooooo sick with it! Hope you feel better soon! Rachel
Larakatya
on 3/22/05 2:36 pm - Twin Cities, MN
Don't forget to call your surgeon for good measure too. ~Lara
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out