Long time since I posted

ruthdebra
on 3/21/05 11:10 pm - Palm Springs, CA
Hello everyone - I have not been purposely ignoring you, just working at a job I hate (scheduling is awful) but things otherwise are doing well. I don't see a lot of us posting - where is Jamie, Rachel, etc???? I'm trying to reach my goal of half my body weight by my year's anniversary but don't know about it - and really will be fine if I don't. I fluctuate 1-3 pounds every day now and it's really coming off slowly but I'm only 4 pounds from that goal. And so healthy. I'm still going to the gym 3 days a week and can't seem to make myself go more often. I also bought some "Belly Dance for Fitness" tapes but only have time about once per week. I have started a thread on the over 50's list (are any of you there? no age discrimination) about foods, and food issues. Things like spices, bread, fish, etc. Real foods. I call this "Food for thought and thinking about Food." It's been very informational. Some great cooking and restaurant ideas have been coming from people. Would you all be interested in my posting it here too? I could even copy some old posts. It's another cloudy day in SoCal. But it's not very cold. I miss my friends and family in MN but not the winter. Ruth 253/130/126.
(deactivated member)
on 3/22/05 1:10 am - MA
Hey there Ruth! Please start threads--- we can always use some reading... really... I am scared to see the demise of this particular board as we all reach goal and move on... Stick around! Beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 148 GW- 130 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Josie C.
on 3/22/05 1:23 am - High Desert, CA
Hey Ruth Miss you girl...would love for you to add the "Food For Thought..." post here...between this board, Cali, and the Singles Board I have enough bouncing going on. Hey, are you think of making the run up to Visalia next month to Mizz Marta's little shindig or how about the Fullerton Picnic? Would love to see you again. Unfortunately, I have not been as successful as you...still plodding away, but extremely slow. I have been on a plateau for over eight weeks...it is so depressing...I've stopped weighing myself right now...got a couple of other physical issues I'm trying to get resolved (apparently not associated with the surgery). Haven't given up...just a lot harder now. Take Care, 343/330/???/180
Rachelq
on 3/22/05 3:00 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hi hon! I'm still here! Just doing a lot of lurking. My job hours have changed and a family member is having a bit of a medical crisis...not to mention my little guy has been in and out of the hospital over the past week...some kind of stomach flu they think...Uggghhh...stressful. But still reading up on my friends on the march and cali boards! I can't believe we are fast approaching a year. I haven't lost as much as many, but I am healthy and feel soooo good! Hope to chat with you soon! Rachel PS...you may appreciate this. I recently found my x-fiance from 20 odd years ago. We broke up because I found out he was...dun dun dun...GAY! So I wasn't very kind to him at the time. I have searched for him for he better part of twenty years just to say sorry. I couldn't believe it when I found a bio of him on the internet. I left my number for him at work, but he didn't call back So a letter is on its way to him. What silly things we do when we are young a foolish!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views