Updated photos

cotesbabe
on 3/20/05 8:15 pm - Agawam, MA
i took all these on 3-20 had to have before pictures to compare fot after my mammaplasty on 3-23-05 i hope you can open the link. http://www.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?showSlide=true&Uc=rkrzhx1.bcefer6l&Uy=-usj73n&Upost_signin=BrowsePhotos.jsp%3FshowSlide%3Dtrue&Ux=0
Sue B
on 3/20/05 10:03 pm - WI
WOO HOO ~ what a hottie I see! Love the pic of you in the black top & Jeans - makes you look EXTRA tiny for some reason. Congrats! Thanks for sharing. I get my reconstructives on the 5th of April (upper arms & breast lift) so I hope it brings me closer to my "total hottie" dream Keep us posted on your Plastics! XOXO Sue 318/178/???
cotesbabe
on 3/21/05 12:39 am - Agawam, MA
Sue, Thank-you for your compliments...... Good luck to you on your upcoming surgery. i will keep you all posted on how the mammaplasty goes.keep us posted on your plastics too I wont be have a tummy tuck til oct/nov Take care Stephanie
(deactivated member)
on 3/20/05 10:32 pm - South of Boston, MA
Wow--- these are before plastics?? You look MARVELOUS! Beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 149 GW- 130 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
cotesbabe
on 3/21/05 12:42 am - Agawam, MA
Beth, Thank-you for your kind words Your looking great! Your almost at goal? Hard to believe almost a full year has past already.we've all accomplished so much! Take Care Stephanie
(deactivated member)
on 3/21/05 2:57 am - South of Boston, MA
No problem, anytime! Stick around and post with us... Hey- you live out by Six Flags? Uh-oh, here comes that song in my head. Yes, I've got about 18-19 lbs to gooooooooooal.... I keep getting to this very point and getting stuck, I'm trying to kick a hole through this point this week. WOO HOO. Beth Someday I'll fly, someday I'll soar, someday I'll be so much more than my body gives me credit for. Why is it not my time? What is there more to learn? Shed this skin I've been tripping in, never to quite return... -J. Mayer HW- 313+ SW- 298 CW- 149 GWR- 114-151
Rachelq
on 3/22/05 4:49 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
You look great just the way you are! Can't imagine after PS! Good luck! Rachel
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views