FRUSTRATION!

DENISE A.
on 3/20/05 2:53 am - LAKEWOOD, OH
I am eating pure crap. Plain and simple..I am just eating...garbage...everything I'm not suppose to. I started doing better for a few weeks...but then I got the flu..was down for a week...and now am just eating...CRAP again. My year aniversary is April 29 and I'm still 66 lbs from my first goal. I started at 374...(410 total but I lost 40 lbs before surgery) and now am 238...went all the way down to 230 when I was sick of course because I couldn't eat...but now I'm eating every piece of garbage I can get my hands on...sugar, pop, and carbs... What is WRONG with me
Larakatya
on 3/20/05 6:52 am - Twin Cities, MN
Denise, ((((((([[[[[[[{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}]]]]]]]]))))))))))) Don't get too down on yourself. You know what you're doing is not the best for you, and you're courageous enough to take accountability and admit it here. That takes chutzpah! You know what needs to be done. Stop beating yourself up, and start doing it. Make it simple, and go back to basics. Give yourself a plan that you can work with. Also, have you called your therapist lately? Food addiction is a bignastymonster. Its hard to escape, and can be a nightmare to break. You've got a HUGE amount of success under your belt. 410 to 238 - WOW lady that's 172lbs!!!! You clearly know how to use your tool to lose weight. Just get back on that horse and start riding again. You can lose those 8 regained lbs, and you can keep losing too. (This is coming from the lady who had a 10lb bounce at the beginning of February, and by kicking up the water, making better choices and getting the exercise back up to where it needs to be for me, I have managed to relose them and 3 of their friends. If I can do it, you can do it!) I believe in you lady, believe in yourself. I'll be saying a little prayer for you, ~Lara
(deactivated member)
on 3/20/05 10:23 am - South of Boston, MA
{{{hugs}}} I've been fighting my demons baaaaaaaaaaad lately. Of course my weight-loss issues show this problem. I've been playing with the same few pounds for weeks, months, feels like forever. Take care, go back to basics for a while, clear the carbs outta your system... eating them causes more cravings... which in turn makes things worse... I know... B e t h _______________________________________ when it rains it pours and opens doors and floods the floors we thought would always keep us safe and dry -train ________________________________________ HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 151 GWR- 114/151 Journal- http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/ Pix- http://community.webshots.com/user/msooyl Email- [email protected] IM- bethlbutterfly
Dedicated
on 3/20/05 10:24 pm - Eleva, WI
There is NOTHING wrong with you! You are human!!! Now, get the crap out of the house, office, car, etc!!!! You CAN do this!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views