Weight smart vitamins

lacmike
on 3/17/05 10:21 am - York, PA
Hi all, I hope everyone is hanging in there. This is my PMS week and I am going nuts wanting to eat everything in site and I am really craving the carbs, but I know I will get through the weekend, I just have to find an activity to keep me honest....Anyway; Do any of you take the One a Day Weight Smart vitamin. I was taking it and my surgeon's assistant said stop it is for people who want to loose weight..DUH! I am struggling with Iron and Zincy my level is low, but I feel fine and I did notice a change in my bowel color. Really vitamin intake is honestly the only problem I have had, my weight loss has been consistant no real long plateaus, somedays I have trouble eating but for the most part I am doing good. Any suggestions? I am still taking my chewables, I do the one at Wal Mart for Active kids it has twice the levels and it is not bad. I am open to any ideas. Lori 258/253/145 (I changed my goal to get me three lbs skinnier)
DianneW
on 3/17/05 10:32 am - Louisville, KY
I have been taking Centrum, but bought some Weight smart vitimins and was going to start them when I ran out of Centrum. I still need to loose about 25 pounds. Dianne
(deactivated member)
on 3/17/05 11:05 am - South of Boston, MA
I wouldn't worry about the vitamins, they really don't have *that much in them (the Weight Smart ones) to really effect loss dramatically. If you have a problem maintaining in a few pounds, I'd stop taking them, but for now, it can't hurt if you're still trying to lose. I'm taking double-doses of kids chewy gummy vitamins, (because in any other form, I seem to *forget* to take ANY ) But, at some point they may not continue, because they are all sugar carbs, with double-doses they add up. I quit the Viactivs because of that.. and the form of calcium in those is the wrong kind for RNY.. oops. I also LOVE the orange flavored Centrum Adult Chewables. Did I mention I'm hooked on FIBER tablets- too?? DH takes a One-A-Day Mens' Vitamin & an iron supplement pill. About the Weight-Smart Vites... Ephedra Free With EGCG Complete Multivitamin Plus More** to: Enhance Your Metabolism with EGCG (Green Tea Extract)*. Convert Food to Fuel with Extra** Chromium and Key B Vitamins*. Complete Multivitamin specially designed to help you while you're controlling your weight. 100% of key daily essential vitamins and minerals. EGCG, a natural green tea extract, to enhance your metabolism.* Extra** levels of Chromium and important B Vitamins to help convert food to fuel.* Vitamins C, E, B6 and B12 to help support a healthy heart.* Beth & Bob Beth's Stats: HW 313+/SW 298/CW 148-153/GWR 114-151 -147 lbs since 4/5/2004 Bob's Stats: HW 360+/SW 340/CW 200/GWR 150-175 -140 lbs since 5/10/2004
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views