St. Patty's Day/Journals

(deactivated member)
on 3/16/05 10:16 pm - South of Boston, MA
Yep. New day. Post 'em ______________________________________________________________ I'm not doing so well. Still. Proof: Breakfast- 1 slice frozen french toast (Trader Joes Multigrain) 24 oz coffee/light cream/= I didn't weigh in this morning, I figured that I didn't need a disappointment so early in the day, KWIM? I may not even be as high up as I have been, but still, I really can't bear to see it go up any more. I am thinking I might even just put the scale out of my line of vision until after vacation. I know that *I personally* need to see my progress numerically to keep myself in check, but when it starts going the wrong way, I get stressed about it and I'm doing way more damage trying to AVOID doing damage. Does that make sense? I know I shouldn't be stressing about my weight, it's just that I want more, and it's so hard, and the more I try the worse I do lately. Anyways- now that I've vented- I'm off to tackle the day. No plans, a bit more springish cleaning, I did some curtains & windows yesterday, and two drawers in the kitchen... Shaved the boys' head and made him hold the vacuum-tube at the same time... hows that for a Flowbee? Need to get to the store at some point, the girls need cough meds, sounds like the ER in here lately. Yuck. I'm babysitting 11:30-8pm, but DH has an "early" night today, and will be home by 5:30pm, which is such a rarity! Okay, I'm really going now... and perhaps I'll also hide the rice krispy treats I made FOR THE CHILDREN last night so I don't EAT them all. Beth Someday I'll fly, someday I'll soar, someday I'll be so much more than my body gives me credit for. Why is it not my time? What is there more to learn? Shed this skin I've been tripping in, never to quite return... -J. Mayer _______________________________________ HW- 313+ SW- 298 CW- SCALE BREAK GWR- 114-151 *New pix on profile* Journal- meltingmama.blogspot.com/ _________________________________________
Dawn C.
on 3/16/05 10:29 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Happy St. Patty's Day!!! Today is a new day. I am going out to lunch today at a nice restaurant. The last time the girls in the office went was the week before my surgery and I got a 4 cheese pasta dish knowing that I would never be able to eat it again. Boy was I right! The thought of it now makes me want to hurl!!! Pre B - Mocha a la Dawn: 1 T. decaf coffee powder, 1 sf swiss miss cocoa, splash of skim milk B - 1/2 c. cottage cheese, 1/2 c. fruit salad (apple, banana, oranges, grapes) working on 20 oz of water I'll update lunch later. I hope I can get some kind of fish, chicken or a salad with either on it. Dawn 287/192/165
Dedicated
on 3/16/05 11:02 pm - Eleva, WI
Beth, I just want to thank you for starting these threads every day. It really helps! B - protein shake, 2 cups coffee with sf creamer 23.7 oz Melon Propel S - beef jerkey L - ? S - protein bar D - ? SO claims we are going out to dinner (big snow storm coming) I have exercised pretty good already today! 15 min brisk walk with dog. 5 min top speed on eliptical. 10 push ups (hate em). 100 leg lifts, 100 arm lifts. 20 min nookie.
Dedicated
on 3/17/05 5:07 am - Eleva, WI
For lunch I had a Taco Salad. I skipped the afternoon protein bar. All done with my water for the day, so the rest is just bonus!!!
Dedicated
on 3/17/05 5:59 am - Eleva, WI
Had the damn protein bar....started to get light headed.
(deactivated member)
on 3/21/05 11:45 pm - South of Boston, MA
Just caught your exercise in this old thread. Nice. Beth Someday I'll fly, someday I'll soar, someday I'll be so much more than my body gives me credit for. Why is it not my time? What is there more to learn? Shed this skin I've been tripping in, never to quite return... -J. Mayer _______________________________________ HW- 313+ SW- 298 CW- 148 GWR- 114-151 *New pix on profile* Journal- meltingmama.blogspot.com/ _________________________________________
Just Janice
on 3/17/05 12:11 am - Houston, TX
I second the big thank you for doing these posts every day, Beth! OK... coffee w/skim milk and splenda crystal lite breakfast and lunch...chicken with cheese and hot sauce dinner...still thinking about some sort of fish, but I may save it for tomorrow, as I am supposed to be getting the fish on friday thang down for Lent.... snacks..cottage cheese, mozz stick..if any... I am feeling good today and want to frolick outside with the boy child. Hopefully, I will get out there! It is a gorgeous 60 now, with a high of 66 to come.....I love SPring! Happy St. Patty's Day! (I had to get something green in here so I wouldn't get pinched! ) Janice
Just Janice
on 3/17/05 2:16 am - Houston, TX
OK...so no chicken for lunch...had 2.3 oz of salmon with teriyaki sauce on it...yummy! I prolly would have ate 3 oz, but was hi-jacked by a short, cute blonde kid...LOL Janice
Luann S.
on 3/17/05 12:20 am - Green Bay, WI
Well,,,,,,,, still haven't gotten off my last two lbs from Tuesday, ugggg. I did bust my a** last night at dance class. Maybe, another day of sticking to 'the rules' will take this weight off.... So far, I've had: Coffee/creamer Can of Mt Dew... (I know) Brk: 3oz of a mushroom & swiss omlet Lun: Maybe soup not sure. Need to get my water in....I'm stuggling with that today. My water bottle is 'staring me in the face' L
(deactivated member)
on 3/17/05 2:17 am - South of Boston, MA
Okay all- I forgave myself of the sin of the morning, and moved on. Morning- 16 oz iced tea 16 oz iced coffee/light cream/=/shot espresso Lunch- Atkins Shake Strawberry (eww, but I am out of powder) Added 1/2C sliced berries, 1**** blended Afternoon- Drinking, drinking, drinking... -beth...thinking things look more positive right now....
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views