well that's it... NOW i'm mad!!!

Kim T.
on 3/16/05 8:29 am - Dracut, MA
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR hear me roar!!! This week i have grown so angry at this extra weight i'm promising myself THIS WILL COME OFF!!! i NEED to be 100 lbs down by my anniversary of April 7th... damnit the struggle has been killing me... so i came up with a plan of attack on this extra weight and i WILL conquer!! new rules.... 1. if it doesnt have protein in it, i'm NOT eating it ...... PERIOD! 2. must drink 1 protein shake a day (i sip it slow... no time to eat when ya busy drinking) 3. forget the vegetarian crap i've been talking about, i MUST figure out how to get meat to sit well..... had chicken salad in food processor this week and did great... this weekend (when i'm home and near a bathroom) i will try a chicken breast........ i seem to stick with foods that are easy to digest therefore seem to "go right thru" and not keep me full... make sense?? 4. I finally joined a f'n gym... yeah i hate exercise with every inch of my being...... but i've been 3 times this week and yes, i still hate it... but i'm ANGRY now... and this will get my agressions out!!!!!!!!! (i know i made that mad face while i was working out too, caught a look at myself in the mirror ) 5. i will get in ALL my water... i'm pretending like i'm dying of thirst ALL THE TIME.. i will drink wherever i am i will be constantly attached to a water bottle. ok there's the new rules... i guess i should sign the bottom here and have you all hold me accountable for my actions.... ~Kim 262-165-130
Larakatya
on 3/16/05 1:59 pm - Twin Cities, MN
Sounds like you're committed to it sweets! 1.5 lbs a week right? You can do this. You've made your plan, so now you'e just got to stick it through. (PS - I think you're awesome if you hit your goal or not, but I'm in the cheering section no matter what!) Hugs love and support, ~Lara
(deactivated member)
on 3/16/05 10:01 pm - South of Boston, MA
Well- damnit Kim... I feel like I could spit fire today, too. So, I'mma join you. My five year old made me so mad this morning, I'm just a stress ball. I'm getting mad at myself like crazy, but it's only making me dig deeper into my little hole here. I keep making stupid goals/promises and breaking them, even if I only break them slightly, it sets me up to fail every single day. INCLUDING today. Why I felt the urge to eat a slice of toast? WHY? Because it was there, it smelled great, and I didn't seem to care that it would make me feel like schnit! It doesn't hit me until I come to write it down, and realize that I'm already over my carbohydrate amount?! This is getting harder instead of easier. What I wouldn't give to have that feeling I had at like 4 days out of complete and utter disgust of food. Beth Someday I'll fly, someday I'll soar, someday I'll be so much more than my body gives me credit for. Why is it not my time? What is there more to learn? Shed this skin I've been tripping in, never to quite return... -J. Mayer _______________________________________ HW- 313+ SW- 298 CW- refusing to weigh GWR- 114-151 *New pix on profile* Journal- meltingmama.blogspot.com/ _________________________________________
Dedicated
on 3/16/05 10:56 pm - Eleva, WI
I can totally relate!!! I got so pissed that I hit 190 in Jan, then jumped up about 6 pounds in Feb. that I recommitted myself and am back down to 190 as of today. Finally. I also am going to you my irritation with my fat/pounds to fuel my drive! Good luck to you. I'm with ya!
Luann S.
on 3/17/05 12:16 am - Green Bay, WI
Kim, I give you credit for sticking to a new plan. You know you can do it. Since, you've lost weight before. !!! I'm also sturggling to get the last 10lbs off before my P.S in April. Give given some great ideas, I'm going to use some of those too..... Good luck and keep us posted on your progress, YOU CAN DO IT!! Luann 254/150
mikkozoe
on 3/17/05 2:04 am - Conyers, GA
Kim WOW man reading your post makes me what to join ya ...I have 15 to lose by the 6 of april which i know probley will not happen but i would like to get as close as possiable since anything is possiable ...So i am going to join ya and totally do a only protin deal and working out deal ...After tonight since it is St pattys day and last year i did not get to do anything since i was trying to lose weight for my surgery LOL LOL man i am not liking this holiday too much .....but i am with you starting on friday ..we can do this together girl !!! Laura
Kim T.
on 3/17/05 9:23 am - Dracut, MA
Thanks so much guys ... really helps to write everything out, i went back to reread my own post to find i was SUCCESSFUL today in my new rules.. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS break tomorrow and saturday from the gym.... baby steps 4 days a week for now.. then we'll see kicked MAJOR butt at the gym tonight... i'm an animal i tell ya!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR *flexin* (delicately anyway, everything is sore) Kim
FaithMills
on 4/4/05 4:17 am - Hornell, NY
Was wondering how you were doing with your goals? Did you reach the 100 down mark? I have been on a miserable plateau for almost 3 months now and i'm only down 110 lbs. and tomorrow is my anniversary of 1 year and I see my surgeon..I so much wanted to be at goal. I have 25 to go at least. Darn.. Faith 278.5/168/145
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views