Hump Day... Post 'em

Luann S.
on 3/16/05 5:05 am - Green Bay, WI
Hey Hey,,,,, I stuck to not eating after lunch today. Hurray! I even walked past the open bag of gummie worms on my co-workers desk, (my weakness) Found drinking tons of water really helped today. Good luck to you all..... L
Dawn C.
on 3/16/05 5:10 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Having a good day: 1 bottle water B- 1/2 c. cottage cheese, 1/2 c. grapes 1 bottle water s1- 1/4 c. trail mix ( almonds, raisins, peanuts, cashews) L - homemade turkey meatball and vegetable soup 1 bottle water S2 - 2 stalks celery, 2 wedges light laughing cow swiss cheese spread, 1 serving BBQ soy crisps D - not sure yet. Maybe fish. Have to check the leftovers in the house too. Our exercise facility at work is closed this week so I am going to try to do a 2-3 mile walk workout tonight after the kids go to bed. Dawn 287/192/165
Dedicated
on 3/16/05 5:18 am - Eleva, WI
Ok. 3:15 here and I've polished off my crystal lite and my tummy is getting rumbly!!!! Only 45 minutes to go, then I'm done for the day and can go home and eat dinner! I may cave and have a diet soda.
Just Janice
on 3/16/05 7:52 am - Houston, TX
Welllll...I was doing soo well...had my coffee, had my crystal light, had my chicken w/ cheese and hot sauce for both breakfast and dinner. Then..it happened...I was accosted by a rampant herd of wild animal crackers, for the second time in as many days. 8 of them this time. They were joined by a crazed pizza roll in their stampede....I had no choice. I ate them...to save others in their path. Now, now, now....heroine is too strong of a word....I did it for you, my friends....sigh... Dinner was a delightful smidge of turkey sausage with a dollop of dijon mustard, accompanied by a plethera of steamed squash, broccoli, and cauliflower....now, if I can keep the munchies at bay for the rest of the day, I think I should be even in the battle of good vs evil....right? When is bedtime?? Now??? Pleeeeaaassssssssseeeeeeee? Janice
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views