normal !!!

feelinggreat
on 3/14/05 11:57 pm - Logansport, IN
Finally my bmi is normal. Never thought that I would be saying that. I had to have surgery two weeks ago. I thought that I was getting my overian cyst back. It was a mass on my overia atleast it wasn't cancer. Tried to talk the obgyn to do tummy tuck he laught at me thought that since he was cutting me he could do it...lol Well just wanted to brag a little. Hope everyone is doing great. Thanks, Robin
Dedicated
on 3/15/05 1:27 am - Eleva, WI
Congrats!!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 3/15/05 2:27 am - South of Boston, MA
Congrats on the normal BMI! It feels great, doesn't it? I'm glad your mass was benign. I'm still "overweight"... I haven't checked, I think it went back up... -beth Beth Someday I'll fly, someday I'll soar, someday I'll be so much more than my body gives me credit for. Why is it not my time? What is there more to learn? Shed this skin I've been tripping in, never to quite return... -J. Mayer _______________________________________ HW- 313+ SW- 298 CW- 148-154 GWR- 114-151 *New pix on profile* Journal- meltingmama.blogspot.com/ _________________________________________
Larakatya
on 3/15/05 6:18 am - Twin Cities, MN
Congrats on being "normal"! It feels good no? Glad you're mass is NOT cancerous, that's worth celebrating too! Huggles and Brag anytime! ~Lara
DianneW
on 3/15/05 9:07 am - Louisville, KY
Congratultions! dianne
Kim T.
on 3/15/05 7:25 pm - Dracut, MA
wow that's awesome... way to go!!!!!!!!!! ~Kim
Jillybean
on 3/16/05 12:40 am - Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, NC
Congratulations!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain