THANK GOODNESS Tuesday!!

Shanna E.
on 3/15/05 4:21 am - Vancouver, WA
oh boy! Those darn girl scouts and thier cookies I felt sort of obligated since the said scout id my step-daughter...but they are way too tempting...told hubby he better get those all eaten soon and outta the house...and, no, freezing them doesnt help....sometimes they taste better frozen! Anyway.....here's today so far B: 1oz cheese and 2 shortbread GS cookies S: Coffee w/protein powder L: 2oz steamed cod with a little cheese and salsa D: probably grilled turkey burger w/cheese, no bun and some broccoli S: Hopefully not more cookies....try for a protien shake!! I am doing horrible with getting water in lately...gotta work on that, not sure what my problem is there! Shanna
Just Janice
on 3/15/05 5:23 am - Houston, TX
AAACCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!! What is wrong with me????????? I have been noshing on animal crackers! I HATE animal crackers, and I have eaten about 10 of them! Somebody SLAP ME!!!!!!!!! OK...I am hiding the animal crackers. SHHHHHHHHHHHH don't tell me where I put them! Janice (maybe if I take a nap, I will forget about them...yeah, that's the ticket!!! Sleep my craving away!!)
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views