THANK GOODNESS Tuesday!!

(deactivated member)
on 3/14/05 9:25 pm - South of Boston, MA
Post your food journals here! Please. _____________________________________________________________ I don't CARE what the scale says today. Yeah, It's WAY up. BUT! Yeah, there's always a BIG BUT!! The floodgates of h-e-l-l have opened, and the 14-days-late-O-M-G-took-two-preggo-tests-period CAME! :throwing massive amounts of confetti: NOW, I wonder, why did it take so long, and why now? Did all the extra carbohydrates kick my body back into action?! Oy! I ate like a complete COW yesterday (didn't even log my whole day on Fitday, which never ever happens), and a slightly smaller cow the day before, and on started the whole ball rolling downhill on Friday night with those aforementioned donut holes, remember? Therefore, my little biological experiment says that my body was somehow holding out on me because I wasn't getting "enough?" --- and the wee binge prompted it to turn back on... Anyways- the stress of that situation is now lifted... onto the next drama, right? Today: "On the wagon" 24 oz coffee 1 oz Carb Countdown Skim 1T cocoa powder Next up- 32 oz Crystal Light 1 scoop GNC Whey Protein Vanilla -beth 313/298/OMGit'shigh/130
Dedicated
on 3/14/05 10:36 pm - Eleva, WI
I can stress myself into missing my period totally!!! I start to freak when its late and then it never comes!!! Thank god for tubals!!! Anyway, I'm still holding at my current weight of about 193-195 sucks big time. So, for today I'm planning... Breakfast - protein shake, one cup coffee with creamer Snack - protein bar Lunch - tuna 3 oz Snack - cheese stick or protein bar Dinner - chicken of some kind Working on my crystal lite! I promise myself that I will do a minimum of 30 minutes of exercise tonight, NOT counting the evening walk with the dog. Did my arm/leg lifts this morning.
Luann S.
on 3/14/05 11:54 pm - Green Bay, WI
Beth you crack me up..... Well, today at work we are having a pig out. New girl joined our team. And yes, I want to 'PIG OUT" I So far, I've stuck to the ham/cream cheese/pickle rolls I've made and I've stayed away from the sweets (they make me sick) but man, the taco dip, crab dip, etc.... love it. So far, I've had: 24 oz vanilla coffee w/creamer 5 ham roll ups hadful of seasoned pretzels two ritz crackers with crab dip... Keeping my fingers crossed for control L
Rachelq
on 3/15/05 12:52 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
I totally blew yesterday... Today so far so good... 12oz herb tea with splenda Pria protien bar Next. 24oz water Snack string cheese 12 oz water Lunch...smart one 12 oz water Snack beans with cheese 12 oz water Dinner - chicken and salad 24 oz of water
(deactivated member)
on 3/15/05 1:37 am - South of Boston, MA
On the wagon, girls... I'm on it.... WHEW! I've discovered a , too. If I "lock" the carb-cabinet, I don't go in it. Breakfast- 1 scoop GNC Whey Protein 32 oz Crystal Light Orange Snack- 1/2C lowfat cottage cheese (couldn't eat last bite, burp!) 4 oz Sugar Free Red Bull Lunch- 2 oz Trader Joes Chicken Breast Strips (who knew, precooked *and* edible -chicken normally is not my friend) 1 Nitro-Tech Carb Control Protein Bite (.87 oz) Next up in a half hour+ or so... 1pm 4 oz Sugar Free Red Bull (leftover from earlier) 64 oz Crystal Light or diluted tea Dinner- I think I'm re-heating frozen stuff (I pre-cook a LOT of times...) tonight for the kidlets, meatloaf, cauliflower casserole & green beanies. -beth
(deactivated member)
on 3/15/05 2:36 am - South of Boston, MA
Adding I added a scoop of protein to my Crystal Light.... And snarfed most of a sugar-free CC cookie (and feeling it...gag) I should be "done" except for drinking for the rest of the day.... and a smallish dinner... -beth
(deactivated member)
on 3/15/05 10:45 am - South of Boston, MA
Adding- 25 oz Crystal Light x's 2 Dinner- 3 oz turkey breast 1 bite butternut squash 1/2C broccoli (a bit later, not exactly at dinner) Snack- 2 oz chicken breast Totals- 901 cals 19 fat 48 carb 132 protein Great stats for me today, whew. Hope to do well again tommorrow... and get this scale moving a bit soon. -beth
Just Janice
on 3/15/05 1:50 am - Houston, TX
OK..here we go, as my life is getting back to what I would ca;; "normal"... COOOFFFEEEE!!! I am on my 2nd pot today...LOL...with FF milk and Splenda, of course! I have not been getting my coffee because of the goings-on around here lately. Now, I finally have a minute to sit, relax, and veg. I am sooo vegging today! lol (well, if you call froclicking with a 2 y/o vegging...) Breakfast... Chicken (2-2.5 oz..I really need a scale....), 1 oz cheese, hot sauce Lunch... Chicken, cheese, hot sauce..I've missed it! Dinner... Thinking about tilapia with a dijon sauce, mixed steamed veggies (maybe with cheese to appease the masses), and a carb of some sort..maybe rice, also for the grumpy masses snacks mozz stick turkey pepperoni chips protein shake I had an icky day yesterday. Well, not THAT bad, but I have been staying away from carbs for sooo long, I couldn't stand it anymore. I ate some popcorn with parm chz and a handful of Golden Graham cereal....I think I let the munchie monster loose! I keep gazing longedly at the cereal..It is calling me...Jaaaaaannnnniiiiiiiiccccccccceeeeeee....Oooooooooooooooohhhhhh Jaaaaaaannnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccceeeeeeeee....I already slapped it once. I think I am going to have to take drastic measure with the munchie monster today, although I am not sure what... Janice 346/310/164-166 (bouncing)/145-150
(deactivated member)
on 3/15/05 2:25 am - South of Boston, MA
Cereal is another major trigger for me...... I MUST not have anything in the vicinity that resembles a pebble, 0, graham, cookie, charm, even the "good" cereals, none... or it's just asking for me to dig my hand in the box. So, if you come to my house, you get yer choice of TWIGS & bark, , raisin concoctions (BLUCK!!), plain organic o's, plain puffed rice, umm... what else is in that cabinet now... oh and my Hi-Lo...nothing that will make ya wanna dig for it, you know?! -beth
Josie C.
on 3/15/05 1:58 am - High Desert, CA
Had my check-up yesterday...and finally heard the PS words...decided to put off submitting to my insurance a couple of more months. I am having other physical problems that I would like to have resolved first...even though all the marking he did yesterday...WOW! I would have a whole new body. Plus the extra months will give me the opportunity to see if I can kick my system back into gear...I really want to be farther along...at least below 200 before going under the knife. I guess it is wait and see. B = Atkins Protein Shake L = Maybe a Protein bar D = Dunno I get to pick-up my car today...I had a little accident a couple of weeks ago and it has been in the body shop since...it will be such a relief to have it back...I miss my little Jetta. 343/330/248/180-surgeons goal
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views