The scale moved!!

Dawn C.
on 3/14/05 6:06 am - Pittsburgh, PA
I guess my new pattern is to sit on the same number for several weeks then lose a few pounds. This happened several weeks ago also. I have been sitting at 195-196 for 2 weeks. This morning I was 192!!! Whoo hoo! 5 more lbs to the century club! I really want to be down 100 lbs by my anniversary date! I can do it!!! I know I have lost inches because my "small" pants are now big in the waist. If only I could get rid of the stomach in proportion to my waist I could probably fit into a size or two smaller. I am currently in 16's, I have a pr of 14's I am going to try tonight. 287/192/165
Sue B
on 3/14/05 8:46 am - WI
WOO HOO - Good for you! Doesn't that feel good to see the numbers drop ... I am .5 away from my doctors goal - and my anniversary is on the 27th of April (just a few days before you) so I know in the next month I will lose that half pound + some (keepin' my fingers crossed). CONGRATS and keep up the good work - you will lose those last 5 in the next month no problem! Sue 318/181/180
Larakatya
on 3/14/05 2:18 pm - Twin Cities, MN
Slow and steady wins the race lady. You're going to get there. ~Lara
Dedicated
on 3/14/05 10:32 pm - Eleva, WI
Good for you!!! I could do 14's too if it weren't for that tummy! My waist and hips are shrinking nicely, but tummy is not cooperating! Let us know how the try on goes!!!
Jillybean
on 3/16/05 12:45 am - Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, NC
The same thing happens to me!! It seems each month the scale sits still. Then all of the sudden I start losing. I go down about 5-7lbs, then the scale sits still for another couple of weeks. Its so frustrating! But at least the weight is still coming off! Keep up the good work! The century club will be here for you before you know it! Good luck with the 14s! I LOVE it when I go down a size! Jill 288/165/150
Dawn C.
on 3/16/05 8:39 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Well I tried on the size 14's. I got them on and the waist fits but really tight in the stomach. The pockets pull. Hopefully in a month they will be comfortable enough to wear. Of course, the legs are loose. But hey, I don't even remember the last time I could wear a 14! Dawn 287/192/165
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views