Monday.. help! Post food journals here... please

(deactivated member)
on 3/13/05 11:00 pm - South of Boston, MA
Post your food plans and journals for Monday here please.... I am having a fight with my kitchen --- I got on a carb roll last night, and can't seem to stop snacking little bites of STUFF. I hate it when I do this, I feel like !! It's just that one innocent taste of SOMETHING, and it's shot to hell, fast.... I had that fingerful of real cake frosting yesterday... I think it turned on my triggers, immediately. I woke in the middle of the night and ate cookies- yeah, who gives hoot if they were "low-carb" they're not good for me! HELP, before I do more damage today- "breakfast" was an absolute bomb... and I can't do much worse than this, really: "Breakfast"- 1/2 Quaker fruit/oatmeal toaster tart (WHY?! Because I never buy this kind of junk, and I did yesterday "Because it was on clearance, that's why!", and the little one DOESN'T like this junk, so I ate half of her declared "yuckies"... ) 2 slices bacon (DH made it for himself, and offered me some knowing I was having issues with carbs.... he thought, give her protein... I ate some.... didn't stop the urges) "Snack"- And, this was after consciously setting out the protein powder and stuff to make when I was hungry!! @@ 4 cinnamon ABC cookies (teeny, bit, still!!) 2 baked dorito chips (again, something I never ever even touch?!) Now, I'm sitting here, finishing my coffee... trying to forget my indiscretions and just go back to normal eating. It's just so hard when you know you've already flupped up your day and you think, what the heck, just keep it up! For whatever reason I am off kilter this morning, I didn't come down and write down my weight/food early enough, and it just threw me off? Weird! -beth
Dedicated
on 3/13/05 11:36 pm - Eleva, WI
I'm really struggling too. I ran out of protein powder and my emergency back up protein shakes were gone too. So for breakfast I had cream of wheat with a sliced banana. 2 cups coffee. Snack - popcorn (thank god its gone now) drinking my crystal lite. I have cheese and carrots with for lunch today. We'll be having steak tonight.
Angela B.
on 3/14/05 7:55 am - Salt Lake City, UT
I have never done this before -- I usually just post to fitday Keep in mind I am pregnant and they want me to eat some carbs. I have felt pretty icky for the past 2+ months and sometimes I am happy with anything that sounds even remotely appetizing B: 1 cornmeal pancake w/ 1 T SF syrup (my husband makes these and they are the best! Had one yesterday and one today so not too bad) S: Elite Orange Dreamsicle Protein Shake made with water L: 1 slice (3/4 oz) medium cheddar, 10 slices turkey pepperoni, 5 baby dill pickles (ha ha!) S: 10 peanut butter filled pretzels 524 cal and 43 protein so far ------- D: I have no idea yet. I hate cooking lately so maybe a salad with some sort of meat. S: I'll try to have another protein about 2 hours before bed. I am trying to get in 3 protein shakes a day but that has not happened so far. I would like to have them with milk but right now that makes me sick. Angela
Rachelq
on 3/14/05 10:10 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
(((((Beth))))))) This drowning soul can't save you...but maybe together we can swim for shore. Tomorrow is going to be a good eating day for me and you too! XO, Rachel
(deactivated member)
on 3/14/05 10:56 am - South of Boston, MA
***This day didn't get any better.... I'm not even logging the rest on Fitday....it's just bad.....my scale shall certainly thank me tommorrow or a few days from now with a gain, I'm sure. *** Tommorrow, again, is another new day. :::sighing::: -beth....
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views