Ronda? Janice? Joan? Lurkers? Ummm.... Bueller?

(deactivated member)
on 3/10/05 2:04 am - South of Boston, MA
Ladies.....and there's a bunch of others I forgot to add, forgive me if you're missing and I missed you, we miss you too... but.... Where'd ya go? All of ya? Updates! We can't talk about you if you're lurking ya know. Speaking of lurkers.... come out and play. The more the merrier. We got a few more out lately, I know you're there... I can see the hits on the threads! What's holding you back! C'mon! Beth
Dedicated
on 3/10/05 2:11 am - Eleva, WI
I noticed that a lot of posters were MIA too! Come out, come out, wherever you are!!!!
J H.
on 3/10/05 4:31 am - Houston, TX
Sorry guys, didn't mean to drop off. I have a little one that has been under the weather...took her to the doctor yesterday. She has a sinus infection. Doing okay here...not eating what I am "supposed" to eat...but what's new? I am not eating badly...just not only lean meats and leafy greens like my doc wants. Today I have had coffee/creamer/ chicken parmesan/carb control yogurt hot tea(decaf)/and my bad thing....raisins and peanut butter. How is everyone today? Ronda joined a gym........yeah for Ronda..................I am sooo impressed. Did you go today Ronda? Blessings to all, Joan
Dawn C.
on 3/10/05 9:38 am - Pittsburgh, PA
I haven't even checked the board today until now. I usually check a few times at work but I have been so busy I don't even have time to eat, drink or pee! Really. I have been stressed to the max yesterday and today. Mentally exhausted. Plus I am getting sick. Everyone in my house is sick. My husband is taking my daughter to the dr. tomorrow. She has a horrible cough. So bad that tonight it made her vomit. I gave her a breathing treatment and she seems to be better. Both my kids had a virus in their lungs in Feb. and had to be on breathing treatments for 2 weeks. It has been a very bad winter for illnesses. I think that there is at least one person out sick in my office every day. Anyway if I don't feel better tomorrow morning I am going to call the dr. and try to get in at the end of the day. I have work I have to finish tomorrow. On Monday, Leslie Sanson of Walk Away the Pounds fame, is coming to my work. She is doing a 2 mile walk in the annex of our building open to the public. Then an hour later she will be coming to our exercise room and doing another 2 mile walk with us and I get to meet her and get her to autogragh a dvd or what ever. I am so excited. I have been doing her 2 mile workouts since 1 month after surgery. So I can't be sick because I don't want to miss it!!! Enough rambling. I am going to take some cold medicine and hit the sack soon. First I have to pack my food for tomorrow. nighty night Dawn
mikkozoe
on 3/10/05 8:14 pm - Conyers, GA
I'm Here..I'm Here !!! I have just been so buzy with work that it is just crazy and then on top of that i am working 9-10 hour days so i am super tired once i am home and i just go see the boyfreind and eat dinner and go to bed !!! but i am still alive ...I think i am finally up to 88 pounds thank god i am hoping to hit at least 90-95 by my 1 year ....( granted i would love to be at 100 but we will not go over board) but my Doc visit is not until the 18th of april so i have some time to get my booty in gear ... Ok well time to work !!! chat with ya later Laura
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views