Thursday...

aimeexx
on 3/10/05 1:16 am - Beaumont, CA
And I thought I was the only one! I was so frustrated this morning when I saw 154, after being at 149! It doesn't seem to matter that I am in a size 6-8, all I care about is that scale moving DOWN! All I eat is protein, I get my exercise, and still my scale is out for revenge! I am always glad to see your posts- you sound so much like me! Aime
(deactivated member)
on 3/10/05 1:53 am - South of Boston, MA
SCALES BE DAMNED! It's a curse. It's like the curse of being " normal " ?? Go figure! Is this what " normal " (leaving space so you can see that I am holding up my fingers and making "quotes" around that normal... ...) is all about? ARGH! No wonder women stress so much over that 5-10-20-30 lbs extra weight!? It's head games. Well, I will say that I HAVEN'T been doing a good job lately, even if I was eating GOOD food and making decent choices, it wasn't/isn't enough. I mean, too much of a good thing, you know? AKA, watermelon, soy granola, etc... I just over-do it. And, I take too many TASTES. Today is a NO TASTE day, and eating on plan only... and I KNOW it's immediate change. Bizarre, but true. Yes, I've gone nuts, finally. It seems that this WLS stuff is sorta like setting yourself up for perfection only, because everything else is immediately obvious on the scale or elsewhere.... ::sigh:: -beth
kat S.
on 3/10/05 1:23 am - nowhere, MI
-okay, had the salad but with chicken instead of shrimp and yoga tape done Now, I am going to go take a long walk with the kids, even though its freezing outside!!
(deactivated member)
on 3/10/05 1:58 am - South of Boston, MA
WTG! I got a mini-walk this morning on the treadmill (1 mile-13 minutes).. the young one got me sidetracked and then it was time to get ready and showered... so I'd like to finish up tonight with another coupla miles... -beth
(deactivated member)
on 3/10/05 1:38 am - Lost in Woods, PA
Hey Beth....today has been without a doubt the day from hell and I thought yesterday was......go figure..... last night i made a huge pot of chili - must have been sleeping when i made it cause this morning when i was packing it to go....i realized there was sooooo much cayene in it, it could catch itself on fire....the hard part is not drinking after eating it.....it taste great but man could i use some lemonaide right now. today: b: protien shake (2 tbls cocoa, 2tbls peanut butter, 1 scoop protien, 1/2 banana (i'm out of carb countdown), 2 cups ice, 1/2 cup water) sn: 3 ounces chili (no beans) (call the fire department please) lunch: 2 bits chicken breast sn: 1 hard boiled egg with salt and pepper dinner: protein shake (see above, remove banana and add carb countdown 1/2 cup) sn: atkins morning start bar if i need it. tonight i'm making some cococola chicken (diet of course) in my crock pot...DH is home for the weekend so don't want to cook....hence the flame throwing chili and chicken. 2 mile walk away the pounds at 6:00 tonight and then house cleaning. doing poorly on fluids - away from my office too much trying to get things done....this is first pitstop today and look what i'm doing.....need more fluids - specially since i ate the chili. same weight as yesterday. Open RNY 4/19/2004 "In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure." Bill Cosby
Middlesgirl
on 3/10/05 3:25 am - Lansing, MI
Alright, lemme post so the rest of you realize how well you are doing. B: nada, zip, zilch, zero S: handful of pretzel goldfish L: wildfire chicken salad from Bob Evans. Ate most of the chicken, and some of the greens. Raspberry Lemonade TMI moment.......... Am having potty problems, as it has been since Saturday. GRRRRRRR!!! Hating my excess skin today...feeling bloated. Today is one of those days that would be better spent in bed holding @ 163 -183 pounds since 4/16/04
(deactivated member)
on 3/10/05 3:38 am - South of Boston, MA
Erin- I too was having issues going potty.. on and off, and recently it had gotten worse and I was feeling it. I started using/taking flaxseed oil in my shakes and I bought ground flax to add to our foods. I also started taking Benefiber Chewables (yummy, actually!! ..) and occasionally Fiber Gummy Bears! I'm going again! -beth
kat S.
on 3/10/05 7:07 am - nowhere, MI
adding- S-half cup raw goat yogurt two bites tsukemono couple (ok, like four or five) almonds two baby carrots dinner-ate the other half of my salad from lunch (I had made a big one the size of a dinner plate) then about four bites of cold leftover roast beef I better get to my weight training before I am to tired l-o I just bought one of those big balls- and I guess you can use it in place of a weight bench which is cool! good things about today- resisted the pumpkin pie I baked- I would usually have a bite or two. But the bite or twos add up I think!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views