Thursday...

(deactivated member)
on 3/9/05 9:35 pm - South of Boston, MA
Hi all Post 'em! Pleaaaaaaase.... What's everybody up to this week? It's quiet around here. _____________________________________________________________ Feeling a bit better about things, swinging lower this morning... around 151-152 as opposed to the 154 I saw yesterday... Trying to make a real real real valiant effort for a couple of days at least, to see if this isn't something I can't just GET past..... I've got a bag of clothes sitting here for vacation that I won't fit into if I don't keep on top of things for the next month.... I'd HATE to gain now. Today: Pre-breakfast- 24 oz coffee 2 oz CC skim 2 gummy multi-vitamins, 2 benefiber tablets 1 mile treadmill at 4-6.5 (for like a minute, ..) mph 20 oz Isopure/Bottled- Apple Melon (40G protein) Forgot about this stuff, I lived on it right after surgery... planning to get more... When Isopure is done, I'd like to get in a bottle of water, 25 oz.... then I will try to make it to lunch sans snacking... Lunch- (trying to plan) Carb Countdown Smoothie with added frozen berries & ice OR 1/2C whipped cottage cheese with something? Snack- (planning, because I KNOW I won't make it till dinner without one... never ever do) Raw cucumbers, sliced Dinner- Family is having wholewheat turkey pot pie & corn bread (makes me VERY ill...will avoid touching THAT...) Maybe I'll have some filling, I don't know, I haven't read the stats on the box... -beth The important thing is to strive towards a goal which is not immediately visible. That goal is not the concern of the mind, but of the spirit. ~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
kat S.
on 3/9/05 9:56 pm - nowhere, MI
Well, I have been working on planning my food out instead of just leaving it to the last minute (but it doesn't always go as planned!) I want to log my food but also make daily goals. I can do anything for a day right? right? lol My goals today: three meals, one planned snack, no other little bites here or there. do my weight training do my hour yoga tape no eating after 8 p.m. (this is my hardest one, I can go all day hardly eating anything and then 7-midnight its like I seriously could snack my way through what would add up to two more meals!) 2 cups coffee, four tiny capfuls of cream. hope to have: around 11 am- organic greens salad with cauliflower, green beans, broccoli, peas, shrimp, a tiny bit of shaved org sharp cheddar and two tbls light blue cheese dressing.
(deactivated member)
on 3/9/05 10:01 pm - South of Boston, MA
Hi! Glad you joined us... I have a big problem as well with night-snacking, it's the worst time of day for me, other than that late afternoon crash... Beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 151 GW- 130 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
kat S.
on 3/9/05 10:06 pm - nowhere, MI
Thanks for the welcome Yeah, I have found its best just to make an absolute rule of no snacking after 8 p.m. Really, 7 p.m. would be better but I have found I fail when I pu**** back to 7 for some reason (?) If I don't make a rule and just have a little bite of something its like a downhill slide from there
Luann S.
on 3/9/05 11:19 pm - Green Bay, WI
I too have problems with snacking when I am bored. Some days at work, I get bored and have to take a walk. I guess that's better than eating a bag of chips, which I've given into. But, I am determined to lose these last 10lbs.... Food for today... 24oz Decaf irish cream coffee w/sf creamer B: 4oz carb countdown yogurt 2oz granola (my weakness) L: 4 oz Salad or maybe crab sticks and cheese D: Not sure. Something easy since me and the bf are going to a h.s boys basketball game tonight. Ra ra ra !! Luann 254/148
kat S.
on 3/10/05 1:20 am - nowhere, MI
Yeah, chips are hard- I never really even liked chips before surgery (unless they had cheese melted all over them with sour cream) but they are really tempting now because I can't/don't do the sugar thing and so they are like the only junk food that sits well in my stomach and tastes well, like junk food!
(deactivated member)
on 3/9/05 11:36 pm - South of Boston, MA
Adding- 10:30am 11 oz Carb Countdown Smoothie, which I added... 8 oz ice/2 oz water 1/2C total mixed frozen berries 2 flaxseed oil gelcaps, squeezed
(deactivated member)
on 3/10/05 1:42 am - South of Boston, MA
Adding- (noting the actual times eaten here, to see my pattern...) 11:30am 8.4 oz Sugar Free Red Bull Energy Drink 12:30pm 114G (1/2C) 1% Whipped Cottage Cheese (love the texture! this rocks!) Measured exactly, ate almost every stitch, full now, go figure... Totals after lunch- 407 cals 4 fat 19 carb Fruit, argh.. if I can avoid it for the rest of the day?! 71 protein -beth
(deactivated member)
on 3/10/05 3:32 am - South of Boston, MA
Adding AGAIN- Snack- 2:00pm (90 minutes after lunch, growlies!) 1C sliced, peeled cucumber 2:30pm 12 oz coffee 1/4 oz light cream 1.5**** Dash peppermint oil 2 packets Diet Cocoa Mix (one didn't cut it.. and I'm out of sweetener!! EGADS!!) BLEND... Mmmmm.... Mint Chocolate Mocha! I may do this again with the chocolate protein powder for a meal... it's goooood....
(deactivated member)
on 3/10/05 10:14 am - South of Boston, MA
Adding- for the night!! Dinner- 2 gummy vites 5:00pm 125G (weighed, about 1/2 of individual size) Whole Wheat Organic Turkey Pot Pie 1 piece cornbread (ssh.. and yes, I felt sick immediately ..) 8:00pm- 1/3C whipped 1% cottage cheese 1/4C fresh pineapple 9:00pm- 12 oz coffee 24 oz diluted tea This is a banner day for me. Yay. And, I'mma get to bed before I get hungry anymore! 790 cals 15 fats 63 carbs 101 protein -beth
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views