PS close to your one yr anniv.

Luann S.
on 3/9/05 3:21 am - Green Bay, WI
Hi all...... I'm 10lbs shy of my goal and having an abdominalplasty with tummy tuck and two hernia repairs on 4-8-05 This is one year after my RNY. I feel great, look good in my size 6 Gap jeans and thought it's time... Is anyone else thinking about PS or have it sheduled one year out? I'm curious
Larakatya
on 3/9/05 3:57 am - Twin Cities, MN
my insurance makes us wait until at least 6 months of being stable at a weight. So. . .here's hoping that come October I'll be ready to go. Keep us posted you cute little thing! ~Lara PS - I want a full beltline limpectomy and a full vertical incision on the front. I'm an empty vessel at this point having lost 209 lbs.
Sue B
on 3/9/05 4:43 am - WI
I will be 1 year out on the 27th of April .... HOWEVER I am scheduled for my 1st round of Plastics (or reconsructive) surgery on April 5th. I will be having an Arm lift, Breast lift (no implants) & Lipo to remove my saddle bags (that I have had since I was 10). I am down 133# as of today & am 4# away from my doctors lowest "expected" loss for me. I am 26# away from my "Glory" goal (or lowest I have EVER been as an adult). I know that people will say I should wait for the extra 26# to come off before I do anything - but I have not been 184# (which is my weight today) since 8th grade so I really don't care what anyone says! I entered High School weighing 242# ... so I am ready to celebrate the weight I am at & lose the extra skin & start enjoying myself. I told my husband we can finally travel to the places he wants to go cuz once the arm flab (6" extra on each arm the plan to remove) is gone I can wear tank tops & feel comfortable. My final goal for myself was to wear a size 14 jean - well I am in 16's and if I could get rid of the saddle bags I would be in a 14. I am happy where I am at weight wise, if I lose more GREAT if I don't that is okay too ... which is why I decided this was a good time for me to do the reconstruction & let the SUE inside out Best Wishes Sue 318/184/180
jennann
on 3/9/05 6:57 am - Bonifay, FL
I am 10mths out and in need of TT bad and I also want to have my thighs done. They are bad.... My pcp is checking to see what all is requires from insurance for them to cover it... In the mean time I've been taking pics and going to the Dr for any problems due to the skin... I'm down to 159 from 274 And in a size 10pants from a 26/28.... And I'm feeling GREAT too... Good Luck to you..... Jennifer 274-159-135
(deactivated member)
on 3/9/05 8:40 am - South of Boston, MA
I'm at 148/153ish depending on the day, and I'm thinking I'm getting very close to my smallest size. I'm having a hell of a time losing any more weight, and perhaps plastic surgery will be the only way I see goal. My smallest "adult" size was about 200 lbs... which was in high school (graduated in 1996), I was between 175-200 throughout high school. Then, I had babies quickly and often, and gained up to my highest, which was pushing 320 lbs.... I still haven't asked the PCP for my record of weight... I plan on it. I go for a consult on 4.28.2005--- though who knows how long it would be AFTER that.... -beth 313/298/148-153/130 Size 8-10...with a lot of skin...
Luann S.
on 3/9/05 8:34 pm - Green Bay, WI
Ladies, thanks much for the input. I was curious how you all felt about the extra skin. I too flex 5lbs up and down ugggg. My Dr said, my lowest weight might only be 148 but I know I can get lower since I'm only 5'4. Best of luck to all of you too!!! L
kat S.
on 3/9/05 10:02 pm - nowhere, MI
I think I get a free tummy tuck if I lose 100 pounds from insurance, so I still have six pounds to go for that.....I want to wait though until next fall, at 18 months out. I would be bothered to go thru surgery again if my body settled in differently or I lost more weight afterwards and it made the tuck settle weird. I want to make sure I am at a real stable weight first. What I really need is a boob lift, goodness they are sad LOL I would never want implants but a lift would be great.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views