Weird Wednesday...

Josie C.
on 3/9/05 2:54 am - High Desert, CA
Woohoo! I am finally well enough to go back to work...staying at home sucked and didn't help my weightloss one bit...Beth, I now totally understand your problem with grazing all day. Well, I am happy I am back at work and on a schedule again...hopefully I can take off a few of these creeped on pounds before I see my Surgeon on Monday...aaargh! Water = 12oz B = 12oz Carb Countdown Chocolate Milk (12g Protein) Water 16.9oz S = Power Crunch Bar (14g Protein) Planned: Water 16.9oz L = 1/2c Taco Soup...maybe just a protein bar...I've got a lot of work to catch up on. Water 16.9oz Water 16.9oz Water 16.9oz D = 1/2c Potpie Filling (Homemade) water 16.9oz 343/330/250-244/128
(deactivated member)
on 3/9/05 4:52 am - Lost in Woods, PA
Hey Beth....today has been without a doubt the day from hell for me....three of my staff called in because of ice - gee wish i would have thought of that...anyway i'm doing all their work plus mine... pre-preparing food is great - i keep some stuff just for grab and get's like today when i don't have time to leave my office. i get deli sliced turkey (taste quite a few different ones before you buy). I have them slice it to a medium thickness (needs to be able to roll it). I then roll with with low sodium swiss in the middle and sometimes an asparagus spear also - or you could use the mount olive sugar-free gerkins (they are great). anyway, i keep a pack of those at the ready and today boy did they come in handy. Also, i will prepare chili on sunday's and have it in the fridge, i don't use beans only meat and vegies. this works out real well for a quick grab and get. today: b: protien shake (2 tbls cocoa, 2tbls peanut butter, 1 scoop protien, 1/2 cup carb countdown, 2 cups ice, 1/2 cup water) sn: atkins morning start bar lunch: 2 bits chicken breast - few lima beans - 1 turkey roll with swiss sn: 2 bits chicken breast dinner: protein shake (see above) sn: turkey roll with swiss and asparagus dipped in djon mustard smae weight as yesterday.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views