Vegi-Deli Quick-Sticks- Product Review

(deactivated member)
on 3/8/05 1:22 am - South of Boston, MA
Okay, I found something today that I can EAT, doesn't make me feel SICK, is a LEAN protein, vegetarian, portable, and FILLS ME UP 100%! Here's the company site (fix the link, I'm not selling the stuff, so don't pull my post!!) http:// then www.vegideli.com/quickstix.html I was psyched when I saw these--- I was like "OMG, lowfat veggie SLIM JIMS!!" They're not slim, they're huge (2.5 oz).... they look absolultely phallic but, but, but.... they're GOOD! I only bought one, unsure that I'd like them, but I am going BACK to the store to get a stash. This is a big deal to me, something I can eat for relatively low calories/fat/high protein and get FULL without sugar or sugar alcohols! (aka protein bars) Introducing the world's first all-natural meatless pepperoni snack stick, the QuickStix! The QuickStix is: High in protein (22 g) Low in carbohydrates Completely free of saturated fats and cholesterol Totally vegan and kosher It's the perfect "take anywhere" food that is ready-to-eat right out of the package. It's all natural and contains no nasty preservatives! Great for picnics, backpacking, a day at the beach, kid's lunch boxes, or a long car ride. Anytime you want a quick snack that is both satisfying and healthy reach for a QuickStix. Be sure to try all three tasty flavors: Original, Italian Spice, and Blazin' Hot! Yay. Little things make me happy! beth
Larakatya
on 3/8/05 5:39 am - Twin Cities, MN
These look awesome - I hope my co-op will get some for me! ~Lara
(deactivated member)
on 3/9/05 8:50 am - South of Boston, MA
Hi Beth, Thank you for supporting the Quickstix. It is nice to hear such great feedback and we appreciate your recommendations! Unfortunately, our distributor on the East Coast, United Natural Foods, has discontinued the Quickstix. So, unless a store orders directly from us, it will probably be discontinued on the store level also. However, we do have a great direct ship program for wholesale (stores) and retail (consumers) customers. Please visit www.vegideli. com or call us toll-free at 888.473.3667 for more information. I also wanted to tell you about a new product which we are introducing to the trade this month - Bubba Sticks. It is very similar to the Quickstix, but will be smaller (1oz), cheaper ($1.49), and less oily. It will be available in Teriyaki and Hot flavors. We feel that this is our best meatless snack to date! United Natural Foods has promised that they will be picking up this new item (as well as revisiting their decision to discontinue the Quickstix). We would like to thank you by sending you a small token of our appreciation. It will ship via UPS Ground and you should see it next week some time. Thanks again for your enthusiasm! Govinda McComb Green Options, Inc Vegi-Deli / Now&Zen 415.526.1450 [email protected] wrote: > Hello! > > I found your product today at my local health food store- Good Health, > in Hanover, MA. I just wanted to take a moment to rave about > it. Below is an edited portion of a post I just made on my support > group message board for gastric bypass patients. > > The Quick-Stix Original product is a perfect portion size, lots of > protein, for relatively low carbs, which is something I must control > in my diet due to the new anatomy. I was thrilled to find these, as a > healthy alternative to inferior meat-sticks. Yuck. > > I'd love to link your product on my webpage, if I can figure out > how--- or if you have a button available?! > > Are they available anywhere else in my area? > > Thank you for making such a GOOD product! > > -Beth L. B
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views