Diet Rock Star Energy Drink- Review

(deactivated member)
on 3/6/05 11:16 pm - South of Boston, MA
(part of a post that I just put in my blog) I've been drinking Sugar Free Red Bull off and on lately, but it can be very expensive, up to about $2 a 8.4 oz can in a grocery store. Once in a while I pick up one of these instead. I paid $2 for a 16 oz can at a local convenience store. I have yet to see them anywhere BUT this quickie-store. If you've had WLS and aren't allowed carbonation, caffeine or energy stimulants on your plan, don't drink this. The taste is sort of like a diluted fresca with a touch of berry flavor. It is carbonated, but not in the nose-bubbling burning fashion like a soda. I've opened a can and let it sit a while to avoid having the bubbles bother me, I'm not a fan of carbonation anymore. From the website: From the creators of the 16 OZ Energy Drink category comes the best tasting Diet beverage ever created! SUGAR FREE AND NO DIET AFTERTASTE! Identical Active Ingredients as Original ROCKSTAR Zero Calories From Sugar - Zero Carbohydrates From Sugar. Sweetened With a Balanced Blend of SPLENDA & ACE K - ASPARTAME FREE. _____________________________________________________________ What's in it? Taurine 946 milligrams Guarana 200 milligrams Caffeine 75 milligrams Inositol 25 milligrams Carnitine 25 milligrams Eleuthero****us Senticosus 25 milligrams Milk Thistle 20 milligrams Ginkgo 15 milligrams Vitamin C 100% RDI Pantothenic Acid 50% RDI Niacinamide 50% RDI Vitamin B6 50% RDI Vitamin B12 50% RDI In a 16 oz serving, these values are doubled. As for the effects- it's all individual. I don't buzz much from this stuff, but it takes the edge off my munchie-monsters and gives me a sudden urge to get going. -beth Someday I'll fly, someday I'll soar, someday I'll be so damn much more than my body gives me credit for. Why is it not my time? What is there more to learn? Shed this skin I've been tripping in, never to quite return... -J. Mayer
Angela B.
on 3/9/05 4:44 am - Salt Lake City, UT
Hi Beth: They have this at my local Costco (diet and regular). I was drinking it before I found out I was pregnant (yikes!) but of course now I avoid caffeine. I can't remember what the price was. Take care~ Angela
(deactivated member)
on 3/9/05 9:43 pm - South of Boston, MA
PREGGO? OMGosh! Congrats! Were you ::gulp:: trying? I'm waiting on the delayed period from hell right now...!! beth 313/298/148-151/130 The important thing is to strive towards a goal which is not immediately visible. That goal is not the concern of the mind, but of the spirit. ~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Angela B.
on 3/10/05 12:42 am - Salt Lake City, UT
DEFINITELY was NOT trying! Using condoms AND spermicide and had been bugging DH to get a vasectomy for six months. I pretty much became a zombie from the shock and depression. I am doing a little better with it now (around 13 weeks along). I was SOOO done having kids and this was supposed to be my year for plastic surgery. I feel guilty for being so selfish when so many have such a hard time getting pregnant but it has been very difficult. Hope your friend comes to visit soon! Angela
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views