Monday/Weekend Damage? Food/Journal

(deactivated member)
on 3/6/05 9:18 pm - South of Boston, MA
Post your food journals here--- any good news from the weekend? Where oh where have the boardies gone, where oh where can they be? ______________________________________________________________ Woke up still swinging high, at 152. Getting pretty cranky lately about it. In a rotten mood this morning I'm still waiting on my monthly visitor, and I thought she was due last Thursday, but apparently I've miscalculated or it's truly messing with me. It had BETTER come, I'm telling you right now! Anyways- today is going to be a challenge. I've not any plans, and I'm not babysitting, but my stroller is covered in snow outside, and that killed my urge to go for a walk outdoors today with just the little one. I thought maybe I'd get my butt ready and dressed and walk the mall with her- but, again, the damn stroller is wet, ... and I gotta be home at 11:25am for the morning K bus. Today- Prebreakfast- coffee/fake creamer/= beth 313 /298 /148-152 /130
(deactivated member)
on 3/6/05 10:20 pm - South of Boston, MA
Breakfast- 1 scoop GNC Whey Protein Powder 6 oz Carb Countdown Vanilla Yogurt 2 oz Carb Countdown Skim Milk 1/2C total mixed berries 1/2**** & 1/2C water 1/4 oz Flax Plus Granola 337 7 29 37 -beth
(deactivated member)
on 3/7/05 2:09 am - MA
Pre-lunch- 2 gummy Sesame St. vitamins 2 Benefiber tabs 1 sublingual B-12 16 oz Diet Rockstar Drink (didn't help...) Lunch- 1 oz beef jerky nuggets (these are so good, I need more...they're gone!) A few bites more of the flax granola, till pouch was full up... probably 1.5 oz total from breakfast and lunch Now- 12 oz coffee/1 oz CC skim/= 32 oz diluted decaf lipton iced Next--- dinner (plan... you know how they go with ME... ) Protein Shake Flaxseed oil I'm already way over my carb limits.... only protein foods for the rest of day... and liquids... ARGH. -beth
(deactivated member)
on 3/7/05 6:53 am - South of Boston, MA
See? Best laid plans Oh well. Tommorrow is another new day... not like anything seems to change no matter WHAT I eat, unless I just don't eat anything, Afternoon- 1 EAS Carb Control Cookies & Cream Bar 6 pork rinds Dinner- 1 oz Flax Plus granola 1 oz skim milk Next- more tea. Hoping to not eat anymore today. -b
DianneW
on 3/6/05 10:21 pm - Louisville, KY
I need to start posting my food again. I've been eating to much junk. Not good. I have been walking a little more. My sister came down this weekend and took me to chruch, it was very nice. I think I'll be very comfortable there. I also met a women in the complex and told her to stop by if she wants to go for a walk sometimes. So things are looking up here. B - protien shake
Dedicated
on 3/6/05 10:51 pm - Eleva, WI
Well, I held this weekend. That time of the month starting too, so thats pretty good. Breakfast - protein shake S - homemade SF banana cream pie (heavenly) L - tuna, cucumbers, carrots S - more cukes & carrots D - pork chop Not doing too hot with the liquids so far....gotta step it up!
Dawn C.
on 3/6/05 11:07 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
pre - b : 1 pkt sf swiss miss cocoa, 1 T. instant decaf coffee, splenda, 2 t. half & half b- 8 oz. skim milk, 1/2 c. oatmeal, splenda, cinnamon 2 bottles water 11 am - strength training workout (50 min) lunch (planned)- 3/4 c. baby spinach leaves, 1 oz. feta cheese, 1/2 can albacore tuna, 3 large black olives, 2 baby carrots, 1-2 T. lf sweet vidalia onion dressing I have a few snack options and will post them when I eat them. Not sure about dinner. Forgot to get anything out of the freezer this morning. Probably chicken tenders. If we had propane we might even grill them! It's going up to 60 here today!!! HEATWAVE! It's gorgeous out! Blue sky and sunny. A rarity in Pittsburgh. Dawn 287/195/165
Dawn C.
on 3/7/05 9:14 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Adding: S1 - 1/4 c. hummus, cukes and carrots D- 3 oz. cod, small spoonful green beans, 2 T. brown rice 3 more bottles of water S2 - 1 keebler E.L. fudge peanut butter double stuff cookie (and I was doing so well) At least it was only 1 and not 6 like it would have been 10 months ago. Dawn 287/195/165
Just Janice
on 3/6/05 11:23 pm - Houston, TX
I had a good weekend...I am now at 166!!! WHOOO!!! HOwever, AUnt Flo is coming today, so I expect the loss to stop for a while. However, I am still gonna be good so that when she leaves, I'll catch up!!! WHOO! PreBreakfast coffee, FF milk, splenda (about 40 oz) SF Tang (30 oz) w/Isopure Vanilla Breakfast (If I haven't floated away...) 1oz turkey with 1 oz cheese (roll-up) 2 small strawberries Lunch Chicken/Cheese/hot sauce Dinner Salmon with honey and garlic, steamed veggies, and for the others, garlic mashed taters... snacks isopure and tang, mozz stick, turkey pepperoni Janice (Did I mention one of my hamsters is loose in the house???????)
(deactivated member)
on 3/6/05 11:54 pm - MA
Hey Janice! WTG on getting down to 166--- you're gonna pass my @$$ up!! Yeah, I know I'm not logged in as myself... I was just gonna sign off... and saw new posts... -beth (not Bob, but I updated his sad sad profile, ...)
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views