Ulcer problems

Courtney B.
on 3/6/05 7:47 am - Titusville, PA
Hi my name is courtney I just turned 24 -120 lbs (4/21/04). Im so much happier now. Two weeks ago I got weak and started passing out. They took me to the hospital and found I had two blleding ulcers in my sm intestine. I am not sure why I have got them. Has anyone else had any problems with ulcers.
(deactivated member)
on 3/6/05 8:35 am - South of Boston, MA
Hiya Courtney! I haven't had any ulcers... but I am sorry to hear you're having problems! What are the docs suggesting to treat them? Beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 148/153 GW- 130 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
DianneW
on 3/6/05 11:26 am - Louisville, KY
No ulcers that I know of but I have started having pain in my esophagus so I started taking priolosec till I see the doctor. Hang in there I will pray for you. Dianne Ulcers are a big risk after this surgery.
klhmom3
on 3/11/05 7:22 am - Clovis, CA
Yes! I ended up in the ICU with massive blood loss. I spent a few more days on the regular floor. I had to take 2 pints of blood. It was really scary. The ambulance attendent could not find BP. I could hear them but I could not talk. My blood sugar was well over 300 when I arrived in the ER. I was so out of it the they told my husband that they did not know if I would make it. This was on mothers day last year! Almost a whole new meaning for my kids! But, that part has taken care of itself. Hope everything is going better for you! It is a real scary thing not be be in control. Trina
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views