I can see collar bone

Sissy N
on 3/5/05 12:38 am - Hesperia, CA
For the first time in my life I can see my collar bone I feel so sexy today, I can honestly say I've never felt this way about myself before I've envied women with off the shoulder tops, etc. who had a pretty neck line and visible (not overly bony) collar bones and now......I'm one of them. This journey has been so unreal. The scale is finally moving again and I think I will one day make it to my goal. I've been working out a lot more and the inches are falling off. My size 10's are getting loose now, my rear is flat but thank goodness I've still got my 36DDD's which make me look even smaller (so my friends and family tell me). Spring is coming, smaller clothes, new beginnings. I can hardly wait. Sissy BS-290 SW-280 CW-158 GW-130
Larakatya
on 3/5/05 1:15 am - Twin Cities, MN
Congrats Sissy!!!!! Collar bone is a lovely thing to see! Size 10 with 36DDDs? I can't even imagine. . . that's incredible. Me and my girls are barely on speaking terms. They're so little you'd think they'd defy gravity. . .alas not the case. Keep going, you're doing GREAT! ~Lara
(deactivated member)
on 3/5/05 9:21 am - South of Boston, MA
WTG!! BTW- where'd ya find the boobs?! I'm too small for an A cup now! YIKES! -beth 313/298/149-153/130
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views