Friday- Food/Updates...

Dedicated
on 3/3/05 11:34 pm - Eleva, WI
Breakfast - protein shake and cup coffee w/creamer Snack - trail mix (without m&m's) Lunch - ? Snack - homemade banana bread!!!! YUM! Dinner - probably a protein shake (basketball tournaments start tonight!) I've been kinda sickly the past few days....trying to reach nurse for suggestions.
Josie C.
on 3/4/05 12:29 am - High Desert, CA
Aaaack! Sitting on my tukis cooped up in this house and I'm swinging back up...*sigh* I am beginning to feel better...hey, the sun is even shining outside. One of the guys I am dating even was brave enough to stop by this morning...of course he isn't allowed in, but just wanted to bring me some flowers and a little present...isn't that sweet. I opened the present and its Shrek figurines (Puss n Boots, Donkey, and Shrek)...did I mention it happens to be one of my favorite movies. So I'm trying to kick my own tush to stop munching all day...so I'm starting the day with a protein drink (20g)...and maybe...just maybe if I concentrate more on cleaning the house I won't munch all day in front of the tube. Right Now: B = Protein Drink (20g) Planned: Water Crystal Light L = Taco Soup Water Water Crystal Light D = Turkey Potpie filling (Homemade) Water Crystal Light Cross you fingers for me... 343/330/248-244/128
Just Janice
on 3/4/05 4:50 am - Houston, TX
I have the urge for a snack today, so I am going to eat the other half of my chicken breast (about 3 oz), with hot sauce only... If I am still munchie, I will have 30 oz of Tang with Isopure... Janice 346/310/167/145
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views