Friday- Food/Updates...

(deactivated member)
on 3/3/05 9:07 pm - South of Boston, MA
Post them here, please... ______________________________________________________________ New day, same weight... maintaining *again... Today- 24 oz coffee (two mugs so far) 1 oz carb countdown skim 1 tsp fake creamer in second cup Babysitting today, hoping to get on the treadmill at some point for a legitimate walk, probably not till DH gets home, lest I run little fingers over. I got on yesterday, but got cut short, only got in a mile, but it was a good fast one, ... that sounded dirty, eh? Plan for the day is same as usual, avoiding the grazing monster. 3-4 meals at normal mealtimes, and trying to avoid that late afternoon crash and burn into snacks. Again, using fresh veggies or fruit to combat that mouth/head hunger. It works for me, thank goodness. Making a roasted chicken, butternut squash & cheesy potatoes for the kids tonight. I probably won't touch any of it, the only part I *should would be the chicken, and it always makes me sick to my stomach, so I'll enjoy the aroma, and have something else. B e t h _______________________________________ when it rains it pours and opens doors and floods the floors we thought would always keep us safe and dry -train ________________________________________ HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 149 GWR- 114/151 Journal- http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/ Pix- http://community.webshots.com/user/msooyl Email- [email protected] IM- bethlbutterfly
J H.
on 3/3/05 10:53 pm - Houston, TX
yum...can I come to your house for dinner? haha coffee this morning with creamer and carb control yogurt with 6 grapes for breakfast..... going to have a good day today......later guys...Joan
(deactivated member)
on 3/3/05 11:02 pm - South of Boston, MA
Sure, c'mon over, I'll have too much as it is, ... Adding- Morning, not a meal, ARGH... Feeding the little ones- had fruit bits... 1 cube pineapple 1 cube cantaloupe 1 cube watermelon 1/2 serving Glenny's Soy Crisps, plain
(deactivated member)
on 3/4/05 8:19 am - South of Boston, MA
Adding/tallying.... :::warning it's one of THOSE days... apparently, carbohydrate-wise::: Lunch- Carb Countdown Yogurt 1/2**** & 1/2C water 1/2C strawberries 1 scoop whey protein Then, I made COOKIES. Under the guise of HEALTHY cooking, I made a batch of cinnamon-crisp cookies... http://www.efoodpantry.com/premierharvest/Recipes.htm Yeah, they were loaded with soy protein bits, but a cookie is a cookie, especially when made with BUTTER, BROWN SUGAR, EGG, & FLOUR, in addition to the soy granules. Okay, so they are perfect for the kids, whom all ate a bunch and deemed them great. But, mom had like 4, and didn't dump. Maybe it's because I practically doubled the amount of soy crunchies, and it spread out the sugar/carb factor so that they weren't as high in sugars?! Who knows, but I'm a dummy, I shoulda known better. I just feel bad sometimes, I love to cook, and I hate not being able to give the kids treats and cook with them because of my own demons. Anyways, adding more---- 4 cinnamon crisp soy cookies (throughout afternoon) 1/2C watermelon Dinner- 1/4C bulgur wheat with soy grits (made into pilaf) then, crashed and burned further into... 1/4C INSTANT freaking mashed potatoes.... these are disgusting! Just read the ingredient label.. I was like, "I bought these for WHO?!" My totals don't suck so much, if you completely ignore the carb-totals. 894 cals 21 fats, perfection! 101 carbs, oh, over by like 70! 84 good! -beth Thankful it wasn't donuts, cheez doodles, lucky charms or something, right?
(deactivated member)
on 3/3/05 10:59 pm - Lost in Woods, PA
Good Morning Beth, I'm on a roll here - down 2 more pounds this morning - yahoo!!!!! Here is the day today: bf: protien shake (2 tbls cocoa, 2 tbls simply jiff, 2 tbls splenda, 1 scoop protien, 1/4 cup carb countdown chocolate, 2 cups ice, 1/2 cup water) sn1: cheese stick lunch (planned): turkey roll with swiss (2) sn2: atkins morning start bar dinner (planned): chicken wings (naked) with hotsauce (prbly 4) small 1/2 cup salad with spinach, mushroom, balsamic vinegrete sn3: carb smart sugar-free fudgesicle 160 ounce crystal light sunrise, 40 ounce water. I've already done 32 ounces from protien shake and 20 ounces of crystal light. 2 mile walk away the pounds hopefully the scale will keep moving with my new meds..... have a great friday and an even better weekend - i'm out till monday. Open RNY 4/19/2004 "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." Eleanor Roosevelt
(deactivated member)
on 3/3/05 11:31 pm - South of Boston, MA
Yvonne, WTG on the poundage... I'm glad you've gotten things figured out... Your day sounds great... -beth
Just Janice
on 3/3/05 11:24 pm - Houston, TX
OK...here we go... pre breakfast 1/2 pot coffee with FFmillk and splenda 30 oz SF Tang with 1 scoop Isopure Vanilla breakfast (more like brunch) 2-3 oz chicken, 1 oz cheese, and hot sauce lunch turkey chili w/cheese and low fat sour cream DInner...c'mon..do I ever know??? LOL Maybe I will join Joan at Beth's house for dinner.... Have a great day!!!! Janice 346/310/167/145
(deactivated member)
on 3/3/05 11:28 pm - South of Boston, MA
::making room:: C'mon up! Just don't be upset, I don't sit and eat. -beth
Just Janice
on 3/3/05 11:30 pm - Houston, TX
Neither do I...I hope you have plenty of room to roam! Janice
(deactivated member)
on 3/3/05 11:32 pm - South of Boston, MA
Too funny. -b
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain