Issue- Ideas???

Dedicated
on 3/2/05 3:35 am - Eleva, WI
This kind of follows Beth's post. It seems that the past week no matter what I eat or how much I feel terribly, painfully full. It SUCKS. Today, we had a staff meeting over lunch that I forgot about, had to eat the food that was there. It was beef stew. Pretty good, tender beef and a few carrots. About 1/2 to 3/4 cup is what I took. I ate slow, no drinking! Now, an hour and 1/2 later I'm still so very full. Not satisfied full, uncomfortable full. It also happened this morning when I had my regular protein shake. Yesterday it happened after a philly swirl. I am able to burp, pass gas, go poo, etc. like normal. Anyone have any ideas??? I have a call in to my surgeon.
(deactivated member)
on 3/2/05 5:18 am - South of Boston, MA
That doesn't sound normal, IMO. While I get the fullness and uncomfies, they pass pretty darn fast (usually in a 1/2 hour to 1 hour...I ALWAYS start drinking within an *hour after eating though... I'm sure I push stuff through prematurely, too.) Let us know what comes of it... -beth 313/298/149/130
Larakatya
on 3/2/05 5:21 am - Twin Cities, MN
For me the pain comes in with stress and anxiety. or Too high of a fat content in the food I ate or dumping for no apparent reason. Are you hurling too, or just feeling uncomfortably full? For me sometimes I'll get sick of feeling full at 90 minutes and try and empty the pouch with fluids - I have to be careful with this because sometimes pouchy doesn't like to be empty and drinking will make me hurl instead of draining the pouch out from the bottom. I don't think I have any ideas, just lots of love and support for you. ~Lara
Dedicated
on 3/2/05 5:31 am - Eleva, WI
I don't really hurt. I've tried the flush method and end up with the hurl. So, I don't do that. I've tried a pre-emptive hurl, but my strong dislike for hurling in general kept that to a one time shot and it didn't really work.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views