Wednesday- Food Journals/Updates... post em!

(deactivated member)
on 3/1/05 9:52 pm - South of Boston, MA
Happy Hump Day! Post your food journals here! Pretty please. ______________________________________________________________ Woke up today back at 149. Boing, boing, boing... such fun this is, back and forth. Got a new motivation tool... a pair of pants I bought on clearance the other day, they are a juniors size 9 jeans, (last pair I bought was an 8, but an 8 misses' apparently is mucho bigger, someday I'll figure it out...) I washed them, and tried to put them on, yikes! They came up, after jumping and squeezing the deflated tire around my hips, but they're not anywhere close to buttoning...not even if I lay down and suck it in, The last time I did this was with the size 10 jeans, which I couldn't get up over my @$$ with vaseline a few weeks ago... now they're my best pair. So, this kind of motivation helps me... regardless of the numbers on the scale. DH is working both jobs today... So, you'll probably see me here alot checking in today... I hate these very long days. OTOH, DH's boss seems to be giving signs that DH may be promoted soon... she's suggesting that the 2nd job may be a hinderance if he needs to focus his attentions entirely on his "real" job....and told him that "all eyes are on him" in a good way.. and they're impressed with the huge changes he's made in the past year in regards to his management style and confidence... You think losing 150 lbs might contribute to that?! I'm proud of him... I might bring the kids to the library tonight for a Dr. Seuss birthday party... .. though the thought of cake and juice at 6:30pm might not be the best for me OR the kids... But, still, for something to do, it might be nice... Pre-breakfast- (long day coming... buzzing early...) 24 oz coffee Carb Countdown Skim Unsweetened cocoa powder/= Beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 149 GW- 130 19 lbs to gooooooooal http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
(deactivated member)
on 3/1/05 10:17 pm - Lost in Woods, PA
ok, woke up this morning and still at 236 - yahoooooooo.... looks like this one might stick for a while. so here goes: bf: protien shake (2 tbs cocoa, 2 tbs peanut butter, 2 tbls protien powder, 2 cups ice, 1/2 cup carb countdown chocolate) sn: 1/4 cup sunflower seeds lunch (planned): 2 turkey rolls with swiss cheese (total about 4 ounces) sn: atkins moring start bar dinner (planned): 1 chicken tender with 1/2 cup salad greens, 2 tbsl cheddar sprinkled on top, 1/2 hardboiled egg chopped, 1 tbls ranch/chipolte dressing (wont finish but it's the minimum i can make of this salad). sn: 1/4 cup sunflower seeds over 160 ounces of crystal ligh****er, vitamins, calcium, iron, and b12 today. Open RNY 4/19/2004 "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." Eleanor Roosevelt
(deactivated member)
on 3/1/05 10:18 pm - Lost in Woods, PA
oh yeah - forgot: 2 mile walk workout (walk away the pounds) Open RNY 4/19/2004 "In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure." Bill Cosby
(deactivated member)
on 3/2/05 1:21 am - South of Boston, MA
Adding- Morning- Bad munchies today... already.... stress much?!? I'll call this part breakfast- 1/2C watermelon 4 slices cucumber 1/2 serving pretzel stickage (kids snack... bad bad!) 32 oz vanilla hazelnut tea Lunch, I guess, since I ate them and got full- 1 oz splenda spiced almonds (yeah, I made more last night, but almonds instead of pecans, which apparently do NOT make me sick?) Anyways, as soon as I am *not* feeling full, it's back to drinking all my tea up... and then a protein shake.. I'm not getting enough ... and the snacking monster needs to DIE now before I get into something I shouldn't. -beth 313/298/149/130
(deactivated member)
on 3/2/05 5:14 am - South of Boston, MA
Adding again....still having issues... but not really eating....?! 1 oz roast beef (again, not a meal, was slicing the damn stuff to make a stroganoff for dinner....) 1 noodle (for doneness?) .5 oz almonds 32 oz vanilla hazelnut tea Still wicked low on the protein.... thinking shake still.. just haven't done it because I keep snacking when I go in the kitchen instead of MAKING something. Oy! -beth PMSing and beyotchy, apparently.
(deactivated member)
on 3/2/05 9:59 am - South of Boston, MA
And yet again... Had more beef at "dinnertime" 2 oz total... Evening- 2 oz turkey breast 1/4 slice muenster cheese 2 banana pepper rings, yowza these burn my throat! Finishing the tea from previous.... Then, big @$$ cuppa joe from Dunkin Donuts is waiting for me... few more hours to go......... Totals: Non-adequate day... these totals aren't right... I didn't add in the stupid pepper rings (non-nutritive, really, though..) I think I had a bite of real chocolate this morning... I can't recall though... UGH.... so if anything, it's slightly higher than the following.... It's almost 9pm here, so I don't believe I'll eat anything else after my coffee, won't have time... if I feel that urge, it's watermelon... 635 cals 37 fats 37 carbs 42 proteins -beth, two days of not enough protein, sure not to see a loss soon... ugh
mary N.
on 3/2/05 1:52 am - arvada, co
i dont know what to do i eat like a pig i really do, this morn i ate 4 thin slices of raisin bread and now i am snacking on ruffels. i eat and drink together, but it is cause i am always thirsty what to do
Josie C.
on 3/2/05 5:32 am - High Desert, CA
Feeling tinee today...confirmed I have viral conjunctivitis in both eyes...pretty nasty stuff...I am supposed to avoid people for the next week...which means no work...no make-up...no contacts...plus, apparently I have increased pressure in one eye...the opthamologist is concerned it goes back to the days when I was first diagnosed with Graves Disease. So next week when I go back for the all clear he wants to do a specific test...I am not happy. Of course with this wonderful news...I wanted to munch...so I bought some SF cookies...and some pretzels...okay, so far I have resisted devouring it all, but this next week is going to be a long one. B = Protein Drink (20g) L = 1 cup Wor Won Ton Soup S = 6 chocolate covered wafers (sugarfree) Okay...very bad...just realized I haven't anything to drink today...well, that has got to change...off I go to the fridge to get a large glass of crystal light.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views