days of constant eating

butterflyr
on 3/1/05 9:08 pm - centre, AL
do you of you have days where you eat like you should no prblem then the days where you stay hungery and eat almost constantly? i do some days it is like every 30 or 45 min. i seem to be hungery are just wont to eat ,craving food can't get enoigh.this is only started like in the past mo. it is upsetting me very much don't know what to do,or what is causing would welcome any help that is out there.
jennann
on 3/1/05 10:06 pm - Bonifay, FL
I have been the same way.... And when I do eat I'm tryin to make it stuff I know is good for me... Maybe it something we are just going threw at 10mths out.. I have not gave up on loosing something.. Cause I've always found that if I'm not loosing lbs I'm still loosing inches... 12's are starting to get BIG on me... GOOD LUCK..... Jennifer 274/160/135
Klewis2288
on 3/1/05 11:33 pm - Townsend, DE
I am having the same problem. I still can only eat small portions but I find that I have been eating a lot throughout the day. I have lots of healthy snacks but too much of a good thing isn't good at all either. I am really trying to journal and I find that it helps to keep me in control. I have been blaming it on the winter blah's. I had such a good time last week, I gained 2 1/2 lbs. Talk about being scared......
butterflyr
on 3/2/05 12:09 am - centre, AL
yea i eat small amounts ,but they are bigger than i did and i seem to be trying to do the eat till i'm stuffed feeling like i didbefore surgery. my weight for the past 2 weeks has been back and forth between 181 and 185 wich upsets me when it goes up maybe i need to not weigh for a while and do the journal thing. i did lose 8 pounds last mo. and i was the same way as iam doing now up and down on the scales. thanks for the responds good luck
(deactivated member)
on 3/2/05 12:16 am - South of Boston, MA
Hi... I have that problem EVERY single solitary day.... so I can understand what you're dealing with... it's the downfall of this surgery, too... so I am all the time.... For me, I'm battling the urges with snack foods that don't do much damage. Right now it's watermelon and cucumber, all day long... the sweetness and crunch seem to help stave off the urge to eat... and I do fill up on them... It works. -beth 313/298/149/130
Larakatya
on 3/2/05 12:59 am - Twin Cities, MN
I get this, and when I am not getting in all my fluids it is MUCH much worse. I try and make sure that when I eat it is foods that are more dense to digest, and will give me satiety longer - unfortunately it also means that they are more likely to be thrown up because they are challenging for my little pouchy. When I snack I try to make sure that it is not something else - boredom, stress, lonelyness (a big trigger for me right now) or feeling "deprived". If I can look at what I've eaten and see that it is reasonable that I would be hungry with the amount I've eaten and the amount of activity I've done then I go ahead and authorize the snackie. Sometimes, I authorize it even if I can't justify it - but I make sure that I am thinking about it logically - meaning I take the calories into account rather than thinking that they go in my mouth and then fly out of the window. Distraction works really well for me. If I can keep myself busy, then the urge to graze will pass more often than not. Wishing you the best. ~Lara
julie M.
on 3/2/05 11:32 am - Mentone, CA
I feel the same way, i wonder if this is a 10 month thing or a forever thing? I, too, find that being busy and distracted and drinking enough water helps. But it certainly brings will power back into our lives! Take care and good luck, Julie
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views