Snowdaze...Food/updates...here

(deactivated member)
on 2/28/05 9:48 pm - South of Boston, MA
Post 'em. Imma need 'em today. Please. _____________________________________________________________ Watch out, Mama's in a mood. Yep, *another snow day. The kids have already lost their winter vacation, which was slated for last week, they had to go to school Tues-Thursday, and had a snow day Friday... so now we're behind another two days. Oy! I dumped on those freaking pecans last night, no more nuts for Beth. I also weighed in two-three pounds heavier this morning. Lovely! I am attributing it to water-weight, (which doesn't mean crap, but I'll use it today) as my leetle friend should come for a visit tommorrow or Thursday if she's on time. So, here we are trapped in the house AGAIN... on March 1st. I'm planning on packing up the kidlets (babysitting later, too) and taking a field trip to the grocery store. Whee. I'll prolly have to turn the car on like an hour in advance to get the snow melted, .... But, one must have ones' watermelon and cucumbers. Today- Pre-breakfast- 24 oz Chocolate Cappucino flavored coffee (not as tasty as it sounds) 1T unsweetened cocoa powder Equal/light cream beth Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal. ~Henry Ford HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 148-151 GW- 130 or bust or plastics!
Middlesgirl
on 3/1/05 12:34 am - Lansing, MI
I am in snow land as well. I am SOOOO tired of winter. breakfast: yogurt snack: handful of goldfish Lunch: planning on oatmeal
Dedicated
on 3/1/05 1:03 am - Eleva, WI
Well....today I'm here to make everyone feel better about their food choices...... 5:15am - protein shake 8:30-9:00am - McDonalds Steak Bagel Sandwhich (i know) Any snacking today will be baby carrots. Lunch will be a protein shake or some grilled chicken. Dinner tonight....salmon I should still be able to keep my calories in check. 1/2 way done with water intake for the day too.
Dawn C.
on 3/1/05 1:25 am - Pittsburgh, PA
B- 1/2 c. oatmeal, 1 small apple, 1 c. skim milk 16 oz. water 16 oz. crystal light Exercise - 30 minute ramping class L - homemade ground beef & veggie soup WATER S1 - grapes & 1 1/2 oz part skim mozzarella cheese D - not sure. The kids have swimming lessons tonight so something quick. Probably a salad. Dawn 287/196(and holding)/165
Josie C.
on 3/1/05 1:35 am - High Desert, CA
It is actually sunny here in California...a little cool, but compared to snow I am sure it is heaven. Unfortunately, I am sick...started with a little sniffle...now a full blown cold...with what I am pretty sure is Pink Eye...eeewww! Don't have a clue as to where I got it...on the cruise...grocery store...beauty shop...could have been any where...worse part is that I had just gotten new contacts...now I have to throw them away so I don't re-infect my eyes. Talked with the doctor on the phone and he suspects it is viral...since I have never had one before...so I have to avoid people...so no work...and I am having trouble focusing so reading is a chore...and I'm already climbing the walls. With the cold...my pouchie isn't happy...so liquids it is Water 4oz Protein Drink (20g) Planned More water and protein drinks
Luann S.
on 3/1/05 1:52 am - Green Bay, WI
Feeling fat today,,,,,,,,, but... you know could be the time of the month, at least..that's what I'm telling myself Decaff with spenda and milk B: 16 oz Fruit smoothie, (1/2 banana, some strawberries, mil**** spenda) S: handful of cashews, mmm L: chicken and veggies 4 oz D: homemade chinese veggies, chicken, etc.... working hard on my water, which has been a struggle... bouncing up and down between 148 & 152, uggggg
Just Janice
on 3/1/05 1:59 am - Houston, TX
Breakfast 30 oz coffee 1 scoop Isopure zero carb vanilla...got it for $31.99 at Discount Nutrition in Houston 2 tsp splenda ice LUnch 3 oz CHicken, 1 oz cheese, hot sauce5 small strawberries with splenda Dinner Tilapia something or another..i have ballet and a support group, so this may not work out...may have to make chicken hot dogs for the kiddos and let hubby fend for himself later, while I have chicken and cheese (and of course, hot sauce) Snack another iced coffee with splenda and isopure mozz stick Later tonight, after the support group, I am going to starbucks, and in lieu of my normal lattee, i think i will have decaf with a smidge of half and half, and SF vanilla Janice 346/310/16-freakin'-9/145 CHECK IT OUT!!!! i AM "OVERWEIGHT"!!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 3/1/05 12:10 pm - South of Boston, MA
Adding- Breakfast- none Lunch- Nitro-Tech Carb Control PB Bar Afternoon, evening... no real mealtimes here... coulda been a bad bad spiral here... I could feel it... didn't really lose it though... Iced coffee/light cream/= 1 italian cookie (argh, at the bank, it's their fault ..) Stopped the spiral... and had a... Carb Countdown Strawberry Smoothie Drink 32 oz vanilla chai tea 32 oz vanilla hazelnut tea 2C watermelon throughout day 1/4C cucumber slices 1 red pepper ring 2 oz top round beef roast ("dinner", didn't want a meal, but needed protein) 1/4C almonds Totals: Adequate day, no more nuts for me.... more protein tommorrow and more liquids.... 776 36 62 58 -beth 313/298/148-151/130
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views