Another month GONE.. tallies...celebrations

Larakatya
on 2/28/05 2:48 am - Twin Cities, MN
February - This was an emotionally difficult month, as I am in the thick of school, work has been stressful with a colleague who is UNDERPERFORMING and another one who has been in and out of the hospital, also home is stressful as we've been apartment hunting (my dear roommate and I), and also my sweet girlfriend has gone to Costa Rica for study abroad. Weight wise it has been a rather strange month. At the end of January I struggled to lose 5lbs all month and then the last week I had dropped 10lbs out of nowhere - so Feb 1 I was 193. I stayed there for about 5 days, and then somehow in the night, all 10lbs came back. I spent the rest of February relosing those 10 lbs, and I'm happy to report that as of Friday I've been weighing 193 again. So Net loss for the month = 0lbs, and I couldn't be happier. To relose them I had to get tough about my water, and lose the complacancy I had started to get towards my working out. I've been very well behaved about bringing lunches to work, and eating breakfast every day. I've also become religious about taking my calcium. I really don't think I have much left to lose. I'm 3 lbs from one goal, and 13 from the "REALLY low" goal. So I'm feeling pretty contented where I am. What's funny is I am sizewise smaller Feb 28th, than I was Jan 31 even though I'm the same weight. Which leads me to my next victory: Last month I tried on some size 10s that fit in a "never in public before plastics" kind of way. Well. This weekend I wore out and about a pair of size 10 jeans! They looked great, and I felt beautiful in them. The biggest victories and celebrations for me are that even under all this stress I'm not snacking bad, and I'm taking care of myself very well even though my dear one is far far away. With love to all as we begin Month 11, ~Lara Lap RNY 4/1/04 Dr Drew Minneapolis, MN 400+/355/193/190 Jeans - Size 36 to Size 10 Dress - Size 36 to Size 14 Shirts - 5/6x to Size Medium/Large
Donna Paige
on 2/28/05 5:06 am - Pottstown, PA
February was a stinker for me. Well I lost and I should be grateful it just seems to be very very very slow these days. I lost about 4-5lbs. I did however drop a pant size. I'm able to wear a 14. (without the W behind it). My 16's are so big I can take them off without unfastening them. I just wish the scales would move but I admit I haven't been as good as I should have. Been fighting the snackie monster.
lacmike
on 2/28/05 9:13 am - York, PA
February was not much tough for me but personally stressful. In January I broke up with my boyfriend which contributed to me not eating to getting back with him this month and being happy again, except I think we broke up again. I say I think because I am not sure, he is not talking to me to tell me what I may have done this time. UGH! I lost 5 lbs this month and only have 7 more to my personal 148 lb goal and 15 from my ultimate goal to weigh 140. My doctor is very pleased that I have hit the century mark and that I can loose as much weight as I feel comfortable with. So I decided to let my body tell me when it is ready to stop loosing weight. If I do not loose anymore after today then I will start working on the maintenance. I did find myself snacking with some unfavorable treats this past month but instead of eating half a bag of cookies I just snuck one or two. My periods are starting to be minimal, Jan and Feb both were only about a day and a half. The only problems I am still having is getting in enough protien and my iron level is still low. I told my doctor that I am having trouble with iron and we are going to work on that. I do not know what my measurements are but I have dropped pant sizes. I was a size 10 last month but in February I have been able to get into size 6, but mostly 8's. I am hoping to hit 150 lbs by March 21, my 11th month mark and to be at 148 by April 21. I feel great and look great, I even went tanning to improve my appearance, hopefully soon I can get a picture posted on here. Lori 258/155/148
(deactivated member)
on 2/28/05 9:30 am - South of Boston, MA
Lori- Can't wait to see pix! Sounds like you've got it under control. -beth 313/298/149/130
Classy M.
on 3/1/05 3:56 am - inglewood, CA
for feb -6#'s. haven't been keeping track of ma inches . i didn't have any clothing size changes everything is pretty much the same with that. i am celebrating that i can see ma collar bone now . a real victory is that i'm still losing not as much as i would like but i'm steady thus far hopefully i'll stay that way, ALSO i'm happy to b blessed to be still xercising it's not ez but, i can tell now it's routine for me at this point . btw sounds like everyone is doing GOOD blessings
Jillybean
on 3/1/05 4:53 am - Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, NC
I've lost about 10lbs in the month of February, which is good for me since I've been averaging about 5lbs-7lbs a month. I"m not sure exactly because I weigh in on the 12th of every month. January 12th I was 177, Feb 12th I was 172 and right now I'm 165. I *think* I was right around 175 at the beginning of Feb. I have no idea about inches. I know I should have started measuring from the beginning, but I didn't. I did just celebrate a birthday though (the 27th of Feb) and my husband got me a $200 gift card to Old Navy (love that store!) because all of my spring/summer clothes from last year are too big, and we're going on vacation next month. I have been wearing a size 12 for about a month, but I ended up buying a lot of 10s. Yipee! It was just an awesome feeling to be able to walk into that store, pick up some cute clothes, and have them not only fit, but look good! Jill 288/165/150
DianneW
on 3/1/05 7:51 am - Louisville, KY
I lost 10 pounds in February. I'm wearing a size 16. Dianne 340/174/150
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out