Another month GONE.. tallies...celebrations

(deactivated member)
on 2/27/05 9:14 pm - South of Boston, MA
Okay gang- it's officially the end of another month. I know a lot of us have been struggling and really trying to get through this particular month/stage, and many of you have been having a tough time since the holidays. Well, it's almost spring! We have 21 days before spring! How's that sound?! So, how did FEBRUARY fare for you? Pounds, inches, changes, non-scale victories? *How much did you lose since February 1? *How many inches gone? (if you measure...) *Clothing size changes? *Any particular celebrations/victories for you this month? ______________________________________________________________
rstauz
on 2/27/05 9:48 pm - Milwaukee, WI
February was a real struggle for me. I didn't lose any additional weight, gained two pounds. Excercise was down, I can blame the weather (or myself). The last few days, I've been trying to walk more. Hopefully this is a turn around for me. I've been praying more for resisting temptation, the grazing is really getting a hold of me. How did you do this month Beth? Rhonda 268/167/150
(deactivated member)
on 2/27/05 9:55 pm - South of Boston, MA
*How much did you lose since February 1? I've lost 10+ lbs since February 1st... *How many inches gone? (if you measure...) Well, 2 inches that I can tell, I just started measuring... *Clothing size changes? I went clearance rack shopping and I fit into size 8 jeans (not stretch, OMG!) this month... I'm in serious need of new clothes, but we're going to Florida in April, I'm trying to hold out... so get a spring wardrobe at late as possible so it FITS. *Any particular celebrations/victories for you this month? Yes! Getting out of the 6+ week plateau! I've been trying hard.. not as hard as I COULD have, but I've been giving it a fair shot. Now, it's all about keeping up the food and adding more exercise. If you wanna read the details... it's here: www.meltingmam.blogspot.com/ be warned, it's terribly boring... -beth 313/298/148-9/130
(deactivated member)
on 2/28/05 5:09 am - South of Boston, MA
Ugh, typo, again... www.meltingmama.blogspot.com/ this is why I don't like typing with an almost 3 y.o. on the lap!! Beth & Juliana by default!
Just Janice
on 2/27/05 10:37 pm - Houston, TX
Well, I have lost about 5 lbs this month (all within the past few days..thanks to low carbs and uppping protein!). Inches, I have lost about 2-3, mostly in my hip area. I am not sure if they are really gone, or if they just went south and are now located around my knees Clothing...jeans I can fit into 12s, some 10s, depending on the brand. I am determined to think that clothing designers are just cruel rich people who have nothing better to do than screw with the public by not having a standard in their sizing...geez!!! And, there is that small in my closet now.... Janice
Larakatya
on 2/28/05 6:17 am - Twin Cities, MN
Isn't it an amazing thing to look through your closet and catch sight of a tag that has S for small? I finally went through all my tshirts and offloaded everything bigger than an one XL. I like to be comfy when working out, but there's too much room in those old 2XLs from all the different volunteer events. . . Yes, they are cruel *******s with nothing better to do that torture you Huggles for you Janice! ~Lara
Dedicated
on 2/27/05 11:49 pm - Eleva, WI
February SUCKED. I gained four pounds. My new size 16 jeans are now too big....measuring tonight as I must have lost inches. My snacking was horrendous. I started bringing baby carrots to work. That has REALLY helped with carbs and calories! Also, realized that with all my coffee drinking I was forgetting to have my protein shake in the am, that could be why I was so much hungrier mid-morning. Got that going again. Can tell a difference already! I also increased my exercise and water intake. I'll post tonight/tomorrow my inches. that will probably be the only positive thing about February.
Dawn C.
on 2/28/05 1:27 am - Pittsburgh, PA
pounds lost since 2/1 - I think 4 lbs. I was stuck for so long and it's been slow going. Inches - haven't measured but I know I have lost a few because my sixe 16 pants aren't cutting off the circulation to my lower body I don't really have a celebration but a cute story. I was at Sam's Club yesterday with my 5 yr old son. They had a bunch of clothes on sale. I was holding up a pr of size 16 CK jeans and asked my son. "do you think these will fit mommy?" As I have no idea what size I really am. He said " no mommy they are too big!" I gave him a big hug and kiss. I got them home and realized they were low rise. I got them up to my knee. Guess they weren't too big after all!!! Dawn
Just Janice
on 2/28/05 2:48 am - Houston, TX
They weren't kidding about them being "Low Rise", huh? LOL I hate those things! I need the hi rise to keep my belly from overflowing onto my shoes!!!! Janice 346/310/172/145
Middlesgirl
on 2/28/05 2:08 am - Lansing, MI
Where did February go? Since Jan 6, 2005, I have lost 15lbs. Dunno how many were in Feb though. Officially, according to the scale this morning, I am @ 165lbs. I never measure regularly although I always said I would I am in a juniors 11 or some stretchy 10's. Every month that I have not been committed to a looney bin has to be a cause for celebration Here's hoping this will be a good week!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views