Monday.... Food & Update time!

(deactivated member)
on 2/27/05 9:02 pm - South of Boston, MA
Hi all! How did the weekend go? What's on for today? Food, exercise? ______________________________________________________________ Pre-breakfast- Coffee/light cream/= 1/4C crisp rice cereal touch skim milk (bad mom, took a few bites of DD's cereal, she wasted the entire bowl... old bad habit... ewww!) Next up... diluted tea, some treadmill action as I don't have to babysit today... lunch will be a shake or a salad with LF cottage cheese _____________________________________________________________ Weight today was 149, again... though it's changing every day so much I hate to give it any validation, I saw 147, 148, 149 & 150 this weekend. I need to get myself a new full-length mirror, since my old one got broken, I haven't seen the changes in my belly, legs or back... I noticed that the belly skin has dramatically decreased, it's not hanging like it did a few pounds ago... it's still absolutely disgusting looking, but better! I'll get brave and post pix when I get closer to TT time... when and if I can get it done.... -beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 149 GWR- 114 - 150 lbs
Just Janice
on 2/27/05 10:00 pm - Houston, TX
Howdy! I missed everyone this weekend!! I went and bought some zero carb isopure vanilla yesterday...IT ROCKS!!!! I made some iced coffee last night and LOVED IT!!!!!! Dang, no carbs, 200 cals for 2 scoops, 50 g protein!!! The cals are a little high, but i figure one scoop at 100 cals is not bad at all for 25 g protein!!! Did I mention (again) I got a size SMALLLLLLL?? Yes, it was a fluke, prolly, but I am running with it!!!!!! OK...pre-breakfast... 30 oz of iced coffee with one scoop isopure vanilla..YUM!!!! It takes the place of my milk, so I am not getting carbs in the coffee anymore! I would drink 2 of these, but think 200 cals is too much...do you???? breakfast...i think i am just going to sip on the coffee...i am not hungry for some reason.... lunch..DAWN....THIS IS FOR YOU....chicken with cheese and hot sauce..I have been missing it! None yesterday...I need to get some before my feathers start falling out! LOL Dinner not a clue..do I ever know this early in the day????? snacks (maybe) mozz stick, turkey jerky Janice
(deactivated member)
on 2/27/05 10:05 pm - South of Boston, MA
Janice- So glad you like the Isopure! That what I am getting when I am all out of the GNC stuff... it's just not the same... -beth
(deactivated member)
on 2/27/05 10:06 pm - South of Boston, MA
I forgot--- WTG on the SMALL........negligee, right?? -beth
Just Janice
on 2/27/05 10:31 pm - Houston, TX
Yes Ma'am!!!! Janice 346/310/172/145 (notice the new #s!!!!!)
Dedicated
on 2/27/05 11:53 pm - Eleva, WI
My skin is shrinking too! I happy about that! If I never lost another pound, but lost this skin I'd be satisfied! Ok, food today... Breakfast - cup coffee with creamer banana protein shake Snack - cheese stick, baby carrots So far 40 oz of crystal lite. Lunch - Not sure Snack - baby carrots Rest of my crystal lite Dinner - Not sure ... family will have take out (son has b-ball game early). I'll probably have a protein shake. Not sure about exercise. Will either do eliptical or stationary bike.
Dawn C.
on 2/28/05 1:20 am - Pittsburgh, PA
This morning's weight was 196 which is the same as 2 weeks ago. I am however happy about that since last week was not a good one for me. At least I didn't gain. Pre-b: 8 oz. skim milk, 1 SF swiss miss cocoa, 1 T. instant decaf coffee powder B: 6 oz. lf ls vanilla yogurt, 1/2 c. mandarin oranges S1: 1/4 c. trail mix- cashews, raisins, peanuts, almonds. I pick out the m & m's. I am never buying this again it is addictive. Fortunately my husband is addicted too and ate half the bag yesterday. 50 minutes strength training workout 16 oz. water L: 3/4 c. romaine lettuce, tomatoes, cukes, 2 oz. turkey breast, 1 oz. feta cheese ( my motto is feta is betta! I love it!), lf vinegrette dressing 1/2 c. grapes if I am still hungry S2 (planned): apple D: DH is making tacos. I will probably turn mine into a taco salad and maybe use 1/2 a tortilla shell. And maybe - JANICE this is for you - put some hot sauce on it! Have a great day! Dawn 287/196/160-170?
(deactivated member)
on 2/28/05 2:16 am - Lost in Woods, PA
wooooo hoooo! scale moved this morning for the first time since october....down 2 pounds (let's see how long that lasts)....anyway, i've been staying below 20 carbs per day..... here goes: bf: atkins advantage shake s1: 2 slices american cheese lunch: tuna with mayo on a bed of lettuce (about 2.5 ounces of tuna) s2: sunflower seeds (1/4 cup) dinner (planned): turkey and cheese on a bed of lettuce. s3: protien shake (home made) 2 cups ice, 2 tbls cocoa, 2 tbls peanut butter, 2 tbls splenda, 1 scoop protien. that's the daily intake and scheme - hopefully it is working. Open RNY 4/19/2004 305/236 "It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." Henry David Thoreau
(deactivated member)
on 2/28/05 5:39 am - South of Boston, MA
WTG!!! -b child on lap...
Josie C.
on 2/28/05 6:07 am - High Desert, CA
I'm home sick today...gotta a stuffed up head and working on a nasty cough...hoping I can kick the majority of it today...I want to go back to work...sitting around the house is making me batty. Water 4oz B = Protein Drink (20g) Crystal Light (Pineapple-Orange) 20oz L = 1/2c Chicken Curry...should have had soup...pouchie isn't happy Planned: Crystal Light 20oz Water 20oz D = Dunno...maybe just a protein drink Good News! The scale started to move...not much, but something is better than nothing...woohoo! -3lbs...two more and I finally...finally, make it into the Century Club. 343/330/245/128 Ps...I posted my cruise pics...if you want to see, just click the www button below...and yes, we did get some sun. It has been wet and warm enough that my apple tree has already blossomed.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views