Hi everybody!!

J H.
on 2/26/05 11:01 pm - Houston, TX
Hope everyone is doing well today. i am a little under the weather. I went to the Rodeo kickoff/bbq cook off for the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo on Friday night. We had tons of fun in the Goody Girls bbq tent/party. Free everything...drinks, dancing, and yummy food. Of course, I don't drink...but they had lots of bottled water and I "took advantage" of it. I am being sarcastic here.......regular old dull water. However, I woke up Saturday morning feeling sicker than a dog.....massive headache. Also, for half the day I felt like I would throw up with just one bite of food. I am better today in the throw up department...but I did wake up with a massive headache and a scratchy throat. I hope it all goes away today. Anyway, rambling on....................have a great day. Joan
Just Janice
on 2/27/05 12:30 am - Houston, TX
{{{JOAN}}} I am so sorry that you are feeling icky today! I am praying for ya in that it goes away quickly! My family and I are still battling some sort of thing after 2 weeks...ICK! I am glad to hear that y'all had a great time at the rodeo! Hubby and I are still trying to decide when to go, but hopefully it will be within the next week or so. Feel Better!!!! Janice
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views