Sedated Saturday

(deactivated member)
on 2/25/05 8:11 pm - South of Boston, MA
Hello all.... What's on the menu/agenda for today? Anybody got big plans? What are you eating today? ______________________________________________________________ I had a good food day yesterday, ended it without a cheat ... it's a big deal for me. Especially since DH and I had a and I got and got on the treadmill with the Black Eyed Peas blaring instead of eating something carbolicious and going to Isn't it bizarre how you can work harder when you're ? I need to bottle up that adrenaline rush to use to get moving when I NEED it, man! I did have a 1/2C of watermelon for snack after walk/jogging... and then just before bed I had a Nitro-Tech Carb Control Protein bar, so my totals went up, but in a decent way. I hope to do it again today. BACK down to 149 today .... after :jumping: between 150-151 for days and days AGAIN. It's nuts, I tell you! I wish someone could just tell me when/if I'm "done losing, and I'm just NOT going to lose anymore until somebody takes a scapel to my sorry @$$ and cuts it off!" I mean, what if I really DO have 19 lbs of skin left, can I be THAT hopeful? Post away, all... I need ya! -beth Success isn't a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire. ~Glasow 313/298/149/130 or plastics!
Kim T.
on 2/26/05 3:28 am - Dracut, MA
Hey Beth... i'm fighting the loss that i had about 2 weeks ago, seems i gained back 2 of the 3 lbs i lost and those 3 lbs didnt come off easy as i've been strugling since christmas!!! frustration has set in!!! now i'm angry at this extra weight!! I've been doing NO carbs at all for 3 days, trying to make this last 2 weeks to see if i can jump start it again. Hard for me to do no carbs since i dont eat any meat at all... i'm left with eggs, cheese, and veggies but 2 weeks i MUST make it happen!!! i gotta get to 100 lbs lost by my 1 yr anniversary!!!!!!!!!!! breakfast: went out to a diner had a fantastic Broccoli and cheese omelete (out of this world) and couple cups of coffee lunch: planned protein shake dinner: planned salad headed out for a night of dancing/drinking with the girls, so it'll be a bacardi n diet coke night for me.... 0 carbs there!! prolly only have 2 drinks anyway...... any big plans for you tonight??? --Kim 262/167.5/undetermined
(deactivated member)
on 2/26/05 6:57 am - South of Boston, MA
Man, I know THAT frustration, .... Plans, no, DH is working his extra job tonight, he's been gone since 6am... won't be home still after 12am tonight! It's okay, it's money! But, still... sucks. The kids are sleeping over at my MIL's house--- I just dropped them off, though it wasn't planned, it just happened... so now I'm in an empty house... creepy. I think I'll get on the treadmill again, watch a movie maybe, take a long shower without interruption, and wait up for DH... I can't go to bed in an empty house, I've never done it... YIKES! Adding my food for the day: Breakfast- (late, 10:30am) Nitro-Tech Peanut Butter Bar Lunch- (not hungry) 1 tiny meatball with sauce (from DD's lunch) Afternoon- 1/2C watermelon Dinner- (starving...) 1C mixed greens 1/2 oz shredded mozzarella 1/2 oz crumbled bacon Liquids- 25 oz diluted tea 32 oz coffee with CC milk & one with light cream Exercise- 2 miles on treadmill this morning, at 4.0-6.0mph... got a real sweat on... 3-4 miles tonight... slower pace, probably watch a movie while walking...an hour... Tonight, a strawberry/yogurt protein shake if I want it...if not, more watermelon for snack.. and lots of liquids... I feel like I might be passing a kidney stone... or starting to... so time to drink drink drink... On a positive note, I stood on the scale when I changed tonight, and it's teetering under 148 lbs... again, we'll see if it sticks. -beth 313/298/149/130
Dawn C.
on 2/26/05 8:54 am - Pittsburgh, PA
I have been running around all day so I have done pretty well. Maybe a little heavy on the fat but good carbwise. I get paid monthly so I was food shopping all afternoon! Now I have healthy things to eat! B - Detour protein bar water L - guts of a chicken and spinach salad med decaf skim latte water S1 - 1/4 cup trail mix (nuts and raisins) D - Shrimp scampi (this was to die for. First time I made it and I now know to cut the "sauce" in half there was too much and with too much butter) I had 6 large shrimp - 1/8 c. noodles - 3 spears fresh asparagus, steamed (yummy) I bought some of those SF Philly swirl bars that everyone on the main board has been raving about. I will let you guys know what I think about them. They are only 10 calories and look like a creamsicle. Different flavors. Dawn 287/196/165
Just Janice
on 2/26/05 10:41 am - Houston, TX
coffee with ff milk and splenda breakfast 1 egg beater serving with ham and green pepper and a dash of cheese lunch 1/2 c wendy's chili dinner 1/2 c shepherd's pie, no taters snack 4 oz wine 1 mozz stick SCale moved!!! 174 now!!!! Also, bought a SMALLLLLLLL negligee! W-hooo!!! Janice (sorry so abrupt, but DO have a new nightie!
Dawn C.
on 2/27/05 2:45 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Janice, Oh my no chicken, cheese and hot sauce????!!!! Maybe you were so abrupt because you are in withdrawals!!! I'm sorry I just couldn't resist because I don't think I have ever seen one of your food posts without! Have fun in warm Houston. We are supposed to get another winter storm with 4-6 inches by tomorrow night. Driving to and from work should be fun! Dawn
Just Janice
on 2/27/05 9:50 am - Houston, TX
OMG!!! I just KNEW something was off kilter yesterday! LMAO!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views