If it was not nailed down I ate it.

Donna R
on 2/25/05 6:40 am - Paducah, KY
Yesterday was not a good day, don't know why but all I wanted to do was eat... I did not eat anything that was bad for me but I sure ate a lot of stuff anyway. I don't think I have ever had any actual hunger pains, I have been keeping to a schedule and doing well, I am down about 104 pounds or so. I was even told by two people at the car repair shop that I looked great and did not need to lose anymore. I am thinking that maybe this long winter finally got to me, but I must say that yesterdays grazing was nowhere near like it used to be. So today I did a little experiment, I did not eat anything until around 1:30pm, I did drink 50 ounces of water though, I had a bunch of errands to do and kept the bottle with me. I guess this means I won't shrivil up and die if I miss a meal..LOL I need to sit down and re-acess my daily menu, i have become so bored with it. I think that was part of the problem too. Thanks for listening to me rant! Donna
Donna R
on 2/27/05 8:10 am - Paducah, KY
Today is Sunday and I have not reverted back to what happened on Thursday. Had a really good weekend and the scale WAS reading 170.5!! Its almost warm enough to walk again or even start my flower garden, but of course in this part of Kentucky, the weather can change a lot day by day and I don't think winter is over just yet. Donna
butterflyr
on 2/27/05 12:20 pm - centre, AL
i kown how you feel some days i do that and here latly ibeenhaving a lot of themdays thats why i am back at wls to seek help i am afrair i am eating to much and i am going to steratch my stomuch and start gaining again ,boy i need help
Donna R
on 2/28/05 1:19 am - Paducah, KY
Butterfly, I am starting to write down my daily food and water again, and I am back to using fitday.com. I think i just got in a rut. yesterday was beautiful and I should have gone on a walk but of course I did not and NOW the weather is totally changed from teh high 60's to low 30's and we are expecting snow! I have a support group meeting tomorrow night and hopefully someone there can give me some new ideas. Donna 277/ woke up to 167 but back up to 172/150
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views