Freaky Friday - Food Journals/Updates

(deactivated member)
on 2/24/05 10:21 pm - South of Boston, MA
Hi girls (and lurking menfolk ) Post your food, exercise & updates here! Good, bad or indifferent, let's see it! ______________________________________________________________ I'm recovering from a nasty bout of intestinal *discomfort* last night. If you saw my food journal yesterday, you'll probably figure out what my problem was pretty quickly. I wasn't naughty , I didn't cheat , I didn't eat a damn thing wrong ! I overdid it on vegetables. Spinach is NOT my friend. I should have known better than to try it again. For some reason, cooked spinach makes me terribly sick, but not fresh salad baby spinach? I thought for sure I'd throw up, and I stayed in the bathroom hoping it would just happen, but it didn't, and after 45 minutes in the shower, it passed. I felt "stuck", followed by nauseous, followed by bloated, followed by.......ugh....DH thought I was dying for a moment... he came up and asked me if I had snuck a cookie or something... I was like "No, ::gag:: I had spinach!!" Anyways, it was a great day food-wise, with lots of fluids, but I'm still up at 151, ... Today: Breakfast- 1 scoop GNC Chocolate Whey Protein 4 oz CC skim 4 oz ice 1T SF cocoa powder Morning- 12 oz coffee 4 oz CC skim -beth 313/298/149-151/130
Just Janice
on 2/24/05 10:48 pm - Houston, TX
I am again starting with my pot o'decaf, with skim milk and splenda Breakfast (planned) 2-3 oz chicken, 1 oz cheese, .25 c FF ricotta, hot sauce Lunch (planned) Thai red curry chicken with broccoli..made with low fat coconut milk, of course. I let the meat simmer, but do not take any of the ooey gooey goodness on my plate...saves cals and fat somewhat... Dinner (planned) I am thinking tilapia again..I am dying for it after I made the dijon fish the other night with steamed veggies...yummy!!! My family is going to slap me one of these days, as I have this habit of finding something I really like (ummm...let's seeeeee..chicken with cheese and hot sauce?) and it will magically appear on the dinner table several times a month. I used to be good about varying menus, but not recently..Oh well! At least they are eating healthy! LOL Jnaice
(deactivated member)
on 2/25/05 1:54 am - South of Boston, MA
Adding- Almost finished that pot of coffee... apparently it helps, I've been cleaning house since I started drinking it this morning. Whee! Going to eat some sort of protein for lunch soon, it's 1pm now, don't want to wait too long, or then I'll start grazing in the afternoon! Moo. -b
(deactivated member)
on 2/25/05 9:54 am - South of Boston, MA
Adding- Lunch- 6 oz CC yogurt 4 oz ice 1 scoop GNC Whey protein 4 oz water 1/2C watermelon 32 oz diluted tea Dinner- 1 oz mozzarella 1 fat free crispbread Evening- 25 oz diluted decaf tea 1/2C watermelon Done for the night... did 30 mins on treadmill @ 4.0-5.5mph... tired...cranky Totals- Under 750 cals 17 fats 52 carbs (mostly fruit again) 87 proteins 64 oz non-caffiene liquids (plus CC milk.. which I never count..) 32 oz coffee -beth
Just Janice
on 2/25/05 10:44 am - Houston, TX
Adding: Dinner: Salad bar at the local deli...lettuce, cheese, mushrooms, cucumber, sprouts, more cheese, bacon, 1000 island dressing (only a little)...I ate about 1 cup or a little less. I PASSED on the croutons, the yummy mini muffins, and the kids chips...PAT, PAT, PAT for me! I ame doing awesomely! (Hey, who but me to toot my own horn? I am usually the one with my head hanging low..LOL) Sooo....maybe the scale will move tomorrow am????? Snacks: mozz stick pepperoni chips, one serving each...a little less since I get hijacked by the kiddos.... Janice 346/310/175/145 will it change tomorrow? Stayed tuned for (plateau) breaking news....
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views