Food Scale

Dedicated
on 2/24/05 5:39 am - Eleva, WI
Ok, its time for me to get real with my portions. I've been really struggling the past couple months and just measuring and eyeballing isn't enough. For those of you who have scales....do you love em, hate em, which would you recommend, which would you stay away from???? Thanks for all your help!!!
(deactivated member)
on 2/24/05 8:30 am - South of Boston, MA
I have a digital postal scale... it's perfect! I just have to weigh the plate/bowl first to tare weight and add the food.... I only measure solid proteins this way though (like if I want the meat out of a frozen dinner, I pick it out to see exactly how much I'm having)... most everything else I use a measuring cup or spoons. -beth
lacmike
on 2/25/05 10:47 am - York, PA
I was given a scale for a Christmas present last year, and I really like it. I put on the plate or bowl and then take the scale to zero. I used my scale for about the first four months, since I still only use a cake plate or saucer to eat off of, I try to eyeball my portions now. At one time I used a baby plate and that really helped to control my portions also. Lori 258/155/148
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views