Thirsty Thursday- Journals/Updates

Just Janice
on 2/24/05 3:39 am - Houston, TX
Bigelow, and mine is not decaf. HOWEVER...hubby saw decaf French Vanilla at our local store, so they must make it. They also have Vanilla Almond, Cherry Vanilla, French Vanilla, and a few others. They are soooo yummy!! Janice
Rachelq
on 2/24/05 1:17 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Kick my @$$ while you are at it! I've lost 3 days in a row. I think its a TKO...but wait...she is up again! New day! So far 24 oz water Egg Rachel
(deactivated member)
on 2/24/05 1:39 am - Lost in Woods, PA
ok, i'm playing bf: protien shake (1 scoop protien powder, 2 tbls cocoa (unsweetened), 2 tbls peanut butter (simply jiff), 2 tbls splenda, 2 cups ice) (300 cals - last 2.5 hours covers breakfast and snack) lunch (just finished): two ounce turkey with 1 ounce swiss cheese rolled and nuked for 30 seconds....1/2 hard boiled egg snack (Planned): atkins morning start bar or turkey roll dinner (planned): mom burger (98% lean ground sirloin) with pepper jack cheese and romaine lettuce snack (planned): carbsmart sugar free fudgesicle water/crystal light: 200 ounces (already at 100) that's it - still no loss - bouncing between 237 and 240..... Open RNY 4/19/2004 "It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." Henry David Thoreau
Josie C.
on 2/24/05 2:59 am - High Desert, CA
Day two of liquids... So far: ..Water 8oz ..Protein Drink (20g) ..water 16.9oz ..Water 16.9oz ..Protein Drink (20g) Planned: ..Water 16.9oz ..Water 16.9oz ..Protein Drink (20g) ..Water 16.9oz ..Water 16.9oz ..Protein Drink (20g) aaaargh! Still no loss!!!! 343/330/248/128
(deactivated member)
on 2/24/05 3:08 am - South of Boston, MA
Now THIS is a fun food journal! Good luck to you, and your potty! It's gotta happen for you...soon! -beth
Just Janice
on 2/24/05 9:39 am - Houston, TX
Adding 2qts (64 oz) of Vanilla Caramel Iced Tea...with another 32 oz waiting for me in the fridge.. Dinner- Made Shepherd's Pie (ground turkey, tomato paste, worchestershire sauce, peas, carrots, onions, chicken broth, salt, pepper) topped with garlic cheese mashed potatoes. HOWEVER, I save 1/2 c. filling before layering the taters on, so YEAH for me!!! (although I did have to TASTE the taters to make sure they were edible before using them.... snack Mozz stick If I am still hungry later, I will have a little chicken, to boost ye ole protein. If I do, I will have had under 800 cals, 35 fat (damn! that guac kills me!), 17 carbs, and 78 protein (I think that was it...) the scale BETTER move DOWN (thought I would clarify that..) tomorrow!!!!!!! Janice
(deactivated member)
on 2/24/05 10:26 pm - South of Boston, MA
Great day Janice! I had a good day too, but it didn't help yet... I'm going to give it that valiant effort again... waiting at least 4-6 days to see a loss after trying REALLY hard. Your pie sounds awesome... my family would love that... perhaps I'll do it tonight... though, I haven't had a potato in my house for months, ... perhaps I'll trudge through the new foot of snow and get some today. -beth ANOTHER snow day
Just Janice
on 2/24/05 10:43 pm - Houston, TX
I was wondering last night how it would be with the mashed cauliflower instead of the potatoes...normally you put the taters on top of the filling and bake until brown, but I wonder if the cauliflower would brown up...Hmmmm..... Janice
(deactivated member)
on 2/24/05 10:46 pm - South of Boston, MA
If you mashed the cauliflower enough, and added cheese/garlic too, it would be good... They serve cauliflower like that at many restaurants as a low carb side now.... at Pizzeria Uno they brown in in the oven... it's pretty good. -beth
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views