Product Review- "Hi-Lo Cereal w. Strawberries"

(deactivated member)
on 2/23/05 10:20 pm - South of Boston, MA
From my journal... *For breakfast today, I had one of my old favorites, "Hi-Lo Cereal With Strawberries"... This stuff is great! It's quite filling, though, I made myself a bowl with 1/2C of cereal and 2 oz of Carb Countdown Skim Milk, and couldn't get through half. It didn't pack enough protein for a full meal, but it's a good healthy choice, and I could finish a half-serving again later if I wanted to. Most people will want to add a little sweetener, it's a little hard to eat without a packet of sweetener, in my opinion! * From: http://www.organicmilling.com/hi_lo_cereal_strawberries.html Hi-Lo with Strawberries is a great tasting all natural cereal specially formulated to support the nutritional needs of people who want to maintain a high protein diet which is low in carbohydrates and sugar. Each serving provides: ~12 grams of soy protein ~1 gram of sugar ~11 grams of carbohydrates ~5 grams net carbohydrates ~6 grams of dietary fiber (23% of RDI) ~Has delicious lightly sweet taste and crunchy texture ~Contains soy isoflavones and mixed tocopherols as natural antioxidants derived from vitamin E Whether you want to stay fit and trim, naturally manage your weight, lead an athletic life, or have special dietary needs, Hi-Lo will reward your good nutritional habits. Beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 149 GWR- 114 - 150 lbs
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views