Needing help!!!

askaggs1
on 2/23/05 6:39 am - Cunningham, KY
Alright...I'm 10 months post op and down 113 pounds, and it's going sooo slow now....I've been bad about not working out, and I don't dump or anything with sweets, and I can tollerate eating any and everything!!! I'm starting to really worry that I will get back on the "bad" way of eating again, any nutricious snack ideas you can give me to get me out of snacking all day long? The bad thing is I'm really picky....go figure a fat person who is picky about their food!! But any ideas will be a great help. I feel like if I don't get out of this slump I'm going to be in BIG trouble!
Donna Paige
on 2/23/05 7:47 am - Pottstown, PA
Wow Amanda you must be reading my thoughts exactly. I have been finding it difficult to keep away from the snacks lately and I stay hungry and like you I'm probably the most picky person in the world. I hate healthy things. LOL Wish I could find a nice snack that I actually liked and was nutrious. I'm looking foward to seeing what everyone post.
Shanna E.
on 2/23/05 8:36 am - Vancouver, WA
I find that if I am eating carby things, I can snack snack snack all darn day long and still be hungry. Beef jerky works really well for me, the protein seems to curb the urge to snack and because it takes a lot of chewing it keeps my mouth busy. And its easy to stash in my purse if I am going out. Shanna
(deactivated member)
on 2/23/05 8:41 am - South of Boston, MA
Hmm.... What *do you eat for meals? What's a typical day look like for you? Snack ideas.......................... *beef jerky, turkey jerky *turkey pepperoni *string cheese *cottage cheese *farmers cheese *lowfat shredded cheese *celery with natural PB *sliced cukes in LF dressing *sliced tomatoes in LF dressing or salt and pepper *splenda sweet pickles *olives *sliced apple with SF dip *sliced apple with natural PB *watermelon *strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries *Carb Countdown Yogurt *Carb Countdown Chocolate Milk *Shredded Chicken in SF BBQ sauce *Egg salad on LC crackers *Deviled eggies *Tuna salad in celery *Shredded chicken salad rolled in lettuce leaves *sliced turkey breast, sliced ham, sliced lean beef *turkey breast, bacon slice, rolled in lettuce, dipped in LF mayo *Girlfriends Booty *Oil-free popcorn *Microwaved cheese, cheese chips *pork rinds *Hi-Lo Protein Cereal *Cashews, peanuts, macadamia nuts, almonds....etc... *Soy butter, cashew butter, almond butter... *Roasted edamame *Sugar snap peas *Sprouts *Raw broccoli, dipped in LF dressing *Steamed green beans with butter/salt *baked beans, refried beans, bean dips... *Ricotta cheese (you can do so much with this stuff) I could go on and on for days.... Tell me what ya like, I'll find you a snack!! -beth when it rains it pours and opens doors and floods the floors we thought would always keep us safe and dry http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/ 313/298/149/130 -149 lbs since surgery!
J H.
on 2/23/05 9:49 pm - Houston, TX
Beth, You are so good..........I LOVE your proactive nature...truly I do. Joan
(deactivated member)
on 2/23/05 10:52 pm - South of Boston, MA
Joan, Thank you. That made me feel good. Beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 149-151 GWR- 114-150 lbs
Rondaslosinit
on 2/24/05 3:26 am - Richardson, TX
Beth always has the BEST ideas! No excuses there! Thanks Beth. Ronda
Classy M.
on 2/24/05 3:39 am - inglewood, CA
i think Beth said it all . blessings things will get better
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views