lostest april loser award goes to...........

(deactivated member)
on 2/23/05 5:02 am - Lost in Woods, PA
ok, the award goes to......ME I'm officially 10 months out last week and only down 68 pounds. the scale hasn't moved in over 3 months. inches have stopped as of last month also. i exercise, eat righ****ch carbs (stay below 20), drink more water than humanly possible per day (over 200 ounces).....what's up with that....so, with that said, i claim the award - at least i could win something.... hang in there april - hopefully we will have a loss spurt soon. open rny 4/19/2005 "You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life." Albert Camus
Classy M.
on 2/23/05 5:12 am - inglewood, CA
ouch (wagging ma hand). somehow that hurt Yvonne. what can i say u sounds like u got it all right . welp at least u know ur not by urself we all seem to be having a tyme somehow or another. blessings hun God bless on ur cont. success
(deactivated member)
on 2/24/05 1:42 am - Lost in Woods, PA
didn't mean for it to hurt.....i was excited - at least i might win something....you on the other hand are doing fantastic and are most definetly not alone....keep up the good work. I've always found your post to be helpful and informative....i wish you the best and continued success in the wonderful journey. Open RNY 4/19/2004 "It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." Henry David Thoreau
Classy M.
on 2/24/05 2:04 am - inglewood, CA
wow u guys on this board never cease to amaze me!! i'm honored . that was so nice of u to say that Yvonne. i'm sure we'll all be ok. i think it's so needed for all of us to come together and converse about something like this from tyme to tyme, b/c it helps put things into prospective. nope ur (i'm) not alone! this post an u guys have helped me profoundly in so many wayz. i'm glad i have ma april board an family to come to . thanks so much once again. by the way u look FANTASTIC . i forgot to mention that before blessings
Robin D.
on 2/23/05 6:19 am - Trempealeau, WI
I'll take second place. I'm down 77 pounds...from 260 to 183. The past three months I lost 2 pounds of weight, but 3 pounds of fat. All I'm asking for is another 10-15 pounds, but right now this is where my body wants me to be. I'm exercise 3-5 times a day, drink my water and get in at least 80 grams of protein/day. I average about 1000-1200 calories/day.
Classy M.
on 2/23/05 7:31 am - inglewood, CA
I THINK UR PERFECT B/C UR A LITE WT. the numbers look great, from 260 to 183. yep and those 2lbs, i must say at least ur getting that. b/c like some have said their not getting that. ur still in the losing game, as we all are some of us are jus having a slow down but, i'm sure alot of us will pic back up. however i've heard that at our stage we tend to start losing in spirts. nothing for a while then bang a big drop. boy am i waiting for that big drop . blessings
lacmike
on 2/23/05 10:34 am - York, PA
April, I think you are doing fine. Just think it is coming off slow so it won't come back. Although I lost 103 as of Monday, my 10 month anniversary date, I was a slow but consistant looser. I have actually lost 35 lbs since my 6th month anniversary and the surgeon is shocked. I was talking to my friend today and she is 5 months out and lost 85 lbs we started at the same weight but I am about 6" taller. I could not help but feel a little jealous because at my 5th month mark I hit about 60 lbs. I have 7 lbs to my first goal but would ultimately like to drop 15 more. Just hang in there with the rest of us and you will do good. Since you work out so much most of your weight may be muscle and I would trade that for flab any day. Lori 258/155/148
Classy M.
on 2/24/05 12:57 am - inglewood, CA
thanks so much Lori !! i really appreciate an value ur input. blessings
Rondaslosinit
on 2/24/05 3:20 am - Richardson, TX
{{{{awwww}}}}}}, You look fantastic! You feel healthy! You exercise regularly........ Sounds to me like this surgery is accomplishing it's mission in you just fine! You've established life-long healthy habits that are going to keep you healthy too! You should be so proud of the changes you've made in yourself! I know it is very hard not to compare ourselves to others but really; we all had different surgeons and different metabolisms and are behaving and eating differently so we are comparing apples to oranges. The surgery itself has differences too - the size of the pouch, the length of intenstines bypassed, etc. All those things affect how we lose weight. I say as long as you are happy with the results, who cares if it takes 6 months or 2 yrs! It took us all a lot longer than that to gain it in the first place, right? I'm proud to be your sister in weight loss! Ronda
Classy M.
on 2/24/05 3:33 am - inglewood, CA
oh the wisdom that flows from such a beautiful and wise woman. thanks so much Ronda . ur completely right on with everything. blessings
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views