lostest april loser award goes to...........

Just Janice
on 2/22/05 12:41 pm - Houston, TX
Hi! The important thing is that you FEEL better. You look marvelous as well! A woman in my coffee group had surgery in May 2004, and has lost 50 lbs total. Everyone looses at a different rate, so please do not get discouraged! Janice 346/310/175/145...total loss of 171 (since 3/1/01 consult), 135 since surgery
Classy M.
on 2/23/05 2:39 am - inglewood, CA
thanks so much for ur support Janice i really appreciate it an i know ur so right. heck i even know several factors why people lose at certain rates but, i'm can't stop wondering what's up with me. but in the big pic of things i'm happy with ma results thus far. and glad all ma comorbities are no longer with me. heck ma hubby even says by looking at me i look like i'm bout 180 and he sees all the things i try to hyde from the outside world . thanks so much Janice again . blessings
mikkozoe
on 2/22/05 8:06 pm - Conyers, GA
April WEll dont worrie i was in the same boat you are in a few months ago ..And then when i went to the OH 'conference they had in Atl i had a breakthru ...i learned that we will all lose at different speeds and depending on how much you have to lose dependes on how fast you will lsoe it ...But this will make you feel better i have only lost 85 since april 6 so i am right there with ya ,...I think we just had less than others to lose so it is coming off slower then the rest ...You look great and dont worrie it will come off eventually ...... Laura
Classy M.
on 2/23/05 2:48 am - inglewood, CA
thank u Laura i luv u!!!!! i even know that is one of the factors from ma research but, me jus drivin maself crazy i keep asking maself that question. i did alot of research on surgery types an how that effects the rate, ur starting weight, age, sex, an several other factors that effect our wl rate. but i guess it's jus the human in me and me alwayz feeling like i should be doin' better. but i do know i will only get what ma body is willing to give and if i'm doin what i'm suppose to do to promote wl then i'm losing at ma own personal best . i know this an will jump to tell others the same thing. thanks again so much for ur support!! blessings
JOJAMZ
on 2/22/05 10:26 pm - SOUTHERN, AL
Hey April, Don't be so hard on yourself, I think you are doing fine. We all lose differently so it's tough not to compare yourself to others but we are human and we are going to do that anyway. I started at 250 and now I am down to 159.5. My weight goes up and down and it frustrates me to no end. Since I am only 4' 11"(or 4' 10" since I lost an inch somewhere!!) My BMI was 50 and now it's 33 and I don't think I'll ever reach a normal BMI I would have to weigh about 120 lbs to get a normal BMI. So I am down 90.5 lbs but I am happy and I hope that I reach the century club by my anniversary date. Jo Ann
Classy M.
on 2/23/05 2:52 am - inglewood, CA
thanks Jo Ann i luv the support!! isn't that bmi number something to jus drive us crazy!! anywho, i got ma fingers crossed for u, i pray u make it to the century club as well by ur anniversary. i'm also praying the same for maself. blessings
Carol P.
on 2/22/05 10:50 pm - Oxford, AL
I hate to say it, but I have you beat. Ive only lost 80 lbs since April 20th. I say "only 80 lbs" like Im disappointed...Im really not. I have been stuck since early December, so it has been frustrating. I do feel 100% better and even look much better, so I wont complain. Im just thankful to be able to have my WLS and lose 80 lbs ..period....like Ive ever lost 80 lbs ever ...lol. I think we're doing great...its just really hard not to compare ourselves with other people. Congratulations on a great job and certainly a healthier life!!!
Classy M.
on 2/23/05 2:55 am - inglewood, CA
hey Carol i do feel what ur saying so much. i'm not disappointed either, xpecially now with all this great support u guys have come in with. i'm happy for the both of us . blessing on ur cont. success
Middlesgirl
on 2/23/05 2:06 am - Lansing, MI
I too think you are doing wonderful!! I am down 180 pounds, but was so sick the first 6-8 months, throwing up all the time. I still have a hard time eating. And I have a TON of loose skin from losing so fast.
Classy M.
on 2/23/05 2:59 am - inglewood, CA
thanks Erin i'm glad ur doing better. that's another thing that factors just what u said some people have it very rough in the beginning with food/vomiting. i didn't have any problems besides every so often incidence that came an went. thank so much for the support and again i'm glad ur doing better. blessings
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views