Tempted Tuesday...

(deactivated member)
on 2/21/05 9:42 pm - South of Boston, MA
Okay, it's one of THOSE days... I can feel it... and I see the post titles this morning... Post what you're eating today, or better yet, what's eating you? ______________________________________________________________ Woke up this morning (TMI warning) constipated and up two pounds. Yay. BF- 6 oz CC yogurt 4 oz CC skim 4 oz ice 4 frozen strawberries, blended... -beth 313/298/149151?!/130
Just Janice
on 2/21/05 9:59 pm - Houston, TX
LOL...let's be positive, Beth..WAY TO BE CLOGGED!!!!! I am fixing my coffee right now as we speak...can't wait to taste that lovely nectar, with FF milk, and Splenda, of course For Breakfast, I am going to be having a lovely course of poultry avec fromage, in a lovely, exotic sauce from South of the border. For Lunch, I am contemplating an ova from said poultry, or possible some sort of crustacean (shrimp), with a dainty tomato product with a hint of equineradish.... Dinner...hmmm..it depends...Gaby is running a fever and is home from school today. If she is better, she is begging to go to ballet tonight. kerry (hubby) told her if she takes her meds, is quiet, takes a nap, and her fever is gone later, she can go. So...it depends on if I am going to have to make a quick dinner or a good one..LOL Quick...chicken hot dogs, with french fries for the family, also a veggie Good...Geez..I dunno!!! Maybe I can talk hubby to going to the Farmer's Market...they have the best salads!!! Janice
(deactivated member)
on 2/21/05 10:30 pm - South of Boston, MA
Oh Janice.... you need to move up here. Nothing like a good poultry pre-fetus! Mmmm.... Or was that unfertilized chicken embryo? Tasty. I made a big pot'o'joe- got that sinking ship feeling today, walls are already closing in. ::cues doom music:: Perhaps if I over-caffeinate I'll under-carb.. I already screwed it up though, I opened a bag of cinnamon raisin bagel chips for the wee one, there's no way I'd want thooooooooose, right? 130 calories, 5 fats and 20 FRIGGIN' carbs later, I'm in a half-dump, at 9:30am... So- my plan for the rest of the day is lunch, shake... dinner, mixed greens salad or shake.... and liquids... as I've already hit my carb limit. -beth Lost a lot/gotta lose a little more, gotta go potty at some point
Just Janice
on 2/21/05 11:23 pm - Houston, TX
STEP AWAY FROM THE BAGEL CHIPS!!! (Esp if you are not sharing!!! lmao) over caffeination, under carb-ation...hmmm...could work...ya think??? I am still contemplating those shakes...but...I have been tracking on fitday lately, and have not had a day under 80 g protein lately...is there such thng as too much protein? Well, my breakfast, formally known as chicken, is beeping at me..better than clucking, I suppose.. Have a better day!!! Janice
(deactivated member)
on 2/21/05 11:54 pm - South of Boston, MA
I've boxed up the bagel chips and sent 'em to ya. What drama food is sometimes. I wish I didn't even have to deal with it. -beth- having issues today
Just Janice
on 2/22/05 12:06 am - Houston, TX
Mental note to self...refuse all packages from MA...esp. perishables....LMAO! I am so sorry you are having food issues today! Those are not fun! I am getting discouraged...I have been good (for me) for a few days now, and the scale is not moving! Whaaa!! Janice
Dedicated
on 2/21/05 10:30 pm - Eleva, WI
I've decided to try a new tactic to get my rear losing again. Its been a month and all I've accomplished is gaining back everything I lost in January. SUCKS. So as of today I am going back to all liquids. 64oz of ruby red crystal lite planned. Also had 2 cups coffee this morning. Lunch will be a protein shake....any needed snacks will be protein shakes. For dinner tonight, a salad of romaine lettuce with cheese. I am completely in a funk weight loss wise. Back up to 195 today. Can't even blame PMS. I did get as low as 190 in the beginning of January, then fell off the carb wagon. So, its time to get control back. 274/195/135
(deactivated member)
on 2/21/05 10:35 pm - South of Boston, MA
Tina, It works, it really really does... it will give you that positive reinforcement to get going... I'm fighting the munchie-monster still, so I've been on and off the wagon so to speak, but I'm doing better... I messed up today already, but I'm back on the liquid protein & veggie/fruit train... -beth 313/298/149andbouncedtoday/130
Middlesgirl
on 2/22/05 12:34 am - Lansing, MI
As you can tell, today is one of those days for me . So far, I am having a wildfire chicken salad from Bob Evans for lunch, with a big glass of raspberry lemonade. Carbolicious!!!! Don't care today, still seem to be losing. It is one of those depressing snowy days, where my life seems to have no clue where it wants to go. Have parent teacher conferences tonight, and boy won't THAT be fun.
(deactivated member)
on 2/22/05 5:23 am - Lost in Woods, PA
ok, lets see bf - protien shake 2 tbls protien powder 1/3 cup carb countdown 1/2 banana (frozen) 2 tbls cocoa (sugar free) 1 tbls splenda 2 tbls peanut butter (simply jiff) 2 cups ice lunch - 3 ounce turkey breast rolled with 2 ounce swiss cheese (low sodium) dinner - salad with chicken breast, low fat ranch, chipolte chili, hb egg snack - atkins morning start bar that should do it around 950 cals and 30 carbs (high carb day for me). open rny 4/19/2004
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views