Miserable day

Middlesgirl
on 2/21/05 9:22 pm - Lansing, MI
Is is the weather or am I becoming depressed? I am completely miserable right now, with everything it seems. My marriage, my job, my school--still like my kids. Still slowly losing weight, lost 180 pounds now, but don't really care. What is wrong with me?
(deactivated member)
on 2/21/05 9:51 pm - South of Boston, MA
{{{{{{{{{Erin}}}}}}}}}}} I'd first blame the weather, I've been blaming it for everything.... If you can't shake it, though.... you might want to see someone... Be good to yourself... -beth
Just Janice
on 2/21/05 9:53 pm - Houston, TX
Things are becoming hard for me, as well, Ms. Erin. The weight loss has slowed tremendously, plus you have the added benefit of that lovely weather up there! Everyone goes thru periods of highs and lows, and it seems like you are not on one of those peaks right now. Have you considered talking to someone? Talking to your PCP about anti-depressants? (I LOVE my Lexapro!! LOL) PLease know that this low time will end...when, I don't know, but it will... HUGS!!!! Janice
Dedicated
on 2/21/05 10:25 pm - Eleva, WI
I've been like that lately too. I do take prozac, but it seems to not have the same effect lately. My thing is more like "who the heck am i?" syndrome. I'm just so melancholy....feel trapped by my life, unable to figure out who I am now.
thin_tyme
on 2/22/05 11:40 am - WY
Hi Erin I know that the weather sure makes me feel crappy when it is yucky outside. You could becoming depressed though. Let this day pass and if you keep feeling worse especially abut not caring get in to see your Dr. K? Take care Erin and I hope you feel better soon. Mechelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views